Post by alias_lindsay »

^
thats a great idea.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Hi alias_lindsay,
First off you need her name and address that's a must then take that and try to find her phone number as well. Also look for and save any emails or correspondence confirming the deal you both had. Also receipts if any from the post office confirming you sent the items and cash to her. Gather as much info. as possible!!!!!! Internet fraud and mail fraud are both federal crimes and and this falls into both catagories.
Here are 2 sites that will be helpful that I have used in the past with exeptional results.

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/welcome.htm

http://www.ic3.gov

p.s. PM me if you need any help whatsoever.
Also if you check the emails received from her view the email right click then click on properties, click details, click message source SCROLL DOWN you will see orginating IP give me that IP address I may be able to find you more information.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

I agrre with whosurdaddy. I personally would contact the FBI or the local police department because this kind of thing is a federal crime as whosurdaddy said. The FBI might not take the case because the damage is minimal but it never hurts to try. Same for anyone else out there who was ripped off by anyone.
charmainey

Post by charmainey »

I wish I could contact the FBI too! I'm a minor and she ripped $150 off me!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

BABii_ANG3L wrote:
alias_lindsay wrote:I sent her 45 in cash and Angelina Jolie, Colin Farrel, Ashley Judd, Diana Degarmo, Carrie Underwood, and Kelly Clarkson.

She was sending me alot of stuff. I dont know what to do but I want something to come of this. I want my stuff back or the stuff she owes me. I just wish I could find her address.
wait... wat do u mean she was sending you a lot of stuff? like she didn't give u everything fully or what?
I recieved something back from her before she went AWOL!!! I trusted her again with about $30 of stuff that she never sent me!!! She claims she sent it but I never got it!!!
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

You all need to file complaints with the 2 sites I provided. If your fortunate enough to live in the same state as the person who ripped you off, local and state police can help to a certain extent but if it's across state lines by mail or internet the 2 sites I provided will look into the matter regardless of how minimal the case is. The more her name is in their database the better.
alias_lindsay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alias_lindsay »

^ if everyone will agree to do it then we can but it wont help if it is just one or 2 of us. we all need to

who will post
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

It doesn't matter how many do it. They will still take the claim. But I would advise you to file a claim if you were ripped off.