Via Venue Questions

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
tldepp4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue Questions

Post by tldepp4 »

Hi I was curious, how early is too early to send something when sending via venue...(like for a concert)? Like when sending something to a concert and the person is only going to be there one day like say the 15th, when should you send it out? Or when shoudl you try to get it there?

Thanks
~Trisha~

"What's the point of life if risk is just a board game? You roll the dice but you're just hoping that the rules change
What's the point if you can't bring yourself to say The things you want to say Like dance with my tonight "

Check out my autograph webite: http://www.freewebs.com/tldepp/index.htm
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

well first u should check to make sure that the place will pass on ur mail then secondly u should send ur letter 2-5 days before the 15th
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

Well it really depends on how far away the venue is from where you are sending it...but I'd say you should send it on the 10th to be on the safe side.
tldepp4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tldepp4 »

What if you send it too early, will they hold it until the person gets there? Like if I sent it like on the 8th and its going to California... to get there on the 15th....
~Trisha~

"What's the point of life if risk is just a board game? You roll the dice but you're just hoping that the rules change
What's the point if you can't bring yourself to say The things you want to say Like dance with my tonight "

Check out my autograph webite: http://www.freewebs.com/tldepp/index.htm