Baseball Season Successes

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Who will win the AL East?

You may select 1 option

View results

RedSoxFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Baseball Season Successes

Post by RedSoxFan »

Since we had so much success with spring training, I thought we should keep it up througout the season. I have nothing new to report so far but I just thought to create a post for baseball successes this season (either through the team, home address, or whatever).

Go Red Sox
RedSoxFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxFan »

Ignore the poll, not all of the options registered (Blue Jays should be on there). If a moderator can take it off (I'm not sure if that's possible) could one please do so. Thanks.

Go Red Sox
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

RedSoxFan wrote:Ignore the poll, not all of the options registered (Blue Jays should be on there). If a moderator can take it off (I'm not sure if that's possible) could one please do so. Thanks.

Go Red Sox
I thought you would rather have it fixed then deleted, so I put the Jays on
#-John-#
RedSoxFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxFan »

Thanks. That works better. I appreciate it.

Go Red Sox
Logan-Autograph-Guy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Logan-Autograph-Guy »

GO RED SOX! {up}
Most Recently Requested: Kate Winslet, Sara Paxton, Henry Ian Cusick, Susan Sarandon, Christina Ricci, Samuel Alito, Roseanne Barr, Colin Powell, Regis Philbin, Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet (2nd for charity), Newt Gingrich, John Glenn, Cheryl Hines, Justin Chambers, Madison Pettis, "Wicked" cast, "Beauty and the Beast" cast
Last Autograph Received: Richard Russo (auction)
Last In-Person Autograph: Diane Sawyer
My Favorite Autograph: Amanda Bynes
howboutthosemets
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by howboutthosemets »

lets go mets ;)
Recently Received:
TTM:

George Strait
Kevin Costner
Valentina Schevchenko
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

I voted for the O's just because I'm from Baltimore but I don't have too much fate in them. :)

If baseball wasn't all about money, I bet the Orioles would have a great shot at winning the World Series.
RedSoxFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxFan »

I agree with you puppylover6391. Truthfully, I am originally from Baltimore so I got to give a little love to them but I am a Sox fan now and unlike in the days of Ripken and Mussina, the O's don't have much of a chance (especially after yesterdays game). But keep up the faith (thats what got us our World Series).

Go Red Sox
"Foulke to the set, the 1-0 pitch, here it is...swing and a ground ball, stabbed by Foulke. He has it. He underhands to first. And the Boston Red Sox are the World Champions. For the first time in 86 years, the Red Sox have won baseball's world championship. Can you believe it?"
jdp3577

Post by jdp3577 »

I got my card back from Ben Sheets today ........unsigned and no explanaiton
#-John-#
RedSoxFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSoxFan »

I got my card back from Ben Sheets today ........unsigned and no explanaiton
Interesting. I am not sure why that happened. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't sign it during spring training and the staff was cleaning out and returning letters. However, I thought that any unread mail was forwarded to the stadium. Was it an RTS or was it in the SASE that you sent?

Go Red Sox

Side note:
I got an RTS on Kevin Youkillis home addy, so I'll try sending it to Fenway.
"Foulke to the set, the 1-0 pitch, here it is...swing and a ground ball, stabbed by Foulke. He has it. He underhands to first. And the Boston Red Sox are the World Champions. For the first time in 86 years, the Red Sox have won baseball's world championship. Can you believe it?"