Hilary Duff question! Please Look!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hilary Duff question! Please Look!

Post by *JesusLover* »

Hi, I want to buy or maybe pre order Hilary Duff's cd, and It says it comes with a 5X7 autographed picture, is it preprint, it says theres only 10,000, so I don't know, two, Do I half to preorder the cd to get the autographed pic? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it! Thanks! *JesusLover*
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

Hey! Sorry, But you posted this in the wrong place.. just letting you know :D
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

yes, you should preorder it. She is very popular, and 10,000 of her cds will sell quickly.
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *JesusLover* »

Thanks. I wanted to ask, I pre ordered mine a few days ago, so is the autograph authentic or pre print? It seems like it would take forever to sign 10,000 pictures. do you think I will gety one? I preordered it so I am praying! Thanks! *jesuLover* :D :D :D :D :D :)

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

your welcome. Hmm, yeah that does sound like it would take a long time. I guess they are authentic though, because authentic autographs usually come along with preordered cds. Maybe she signed them over a period of a few months.
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *JesusLover* »

Thanks again, I never thought of that before. That might be what she did, so what are my chances you think? Thanks again. MArk :D :D :D

dgangel

Post by dgangel »

I think you should order it. Are you going to buy it anyway? If you are, then you're better off preordering it to get the autograph.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Isnt it a case of thre are 10,000 autos "hidden" in CDs, that pre-ordering doesnt guarantee you one?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:02 am.