To SFM or not to SFM? That is the question.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

To SFM or not to SFM... That is the question.

You may select 1 option

View results

zdevin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

To SFM or not to SFM? That is the question.

Post by zdevin »

When I first read about SFM mail I thought I'd give it a try, so I sent a bunch of emails...

About 6 weeks later I started recieving some pre-prints. At first I thought it was kind of cool... But with each subsequent success I just kept feeling increasingly disenchanted.

I recieved about 50 SFM successes in all, but haven't posted any of them on this forum. It just isn't very exciting to recieve a SFM pre-print---now that I have them I just wonder what to do with them (I threw them all in a folder)... I just don't think they're really all that cool.

What does everyone else think?
zdevin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zdevin »

Here's a challange... Let's all pick an actor/actress, find their actual mailing address and mail them the SFM pic that we recieved... and ask them to autograph it for real!!!
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

I got a reply from Christian Slater when he was in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in London. I think with a lot of people who have SFM addresses, the best chance of getting something from them is via venue.