Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Success!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
DreamerFan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Success!

Post by DreamerFan22 »

Back Story if you are interested:
For my first convention ever for Supernatural, I wanted to all out and get a J2 photo op. I pleaded with my mom to let me have it. She knew how much I loved the show and agreed. I was so excited I got it and was planning poses. I am not much of a planner but I decided I should for this photo. As the day came which was on Sunday, this was the day I have been waiting for a while. I was nervous the morning of getting ready and getting into my cosplay outfit. I wanted to cosplay Jo Harvelle but I don't think I succeeded that well. I loved my outfit anyways for J2, I felt confident taking the photo. When it was time for me to go, I was so nervous. Like my heart was beating so fast and my chest was turning red from the nerves. I have been a fan of the show for seven years, it was a miracle I was meeting my idols. I was trying to keep my cool but when I entered the room, my anxiety was getting the better of me. My best friend was outside the door watching me, so I was all alone. As I stepped up and it was my turn for the photo op, I was shaking and I am like, "I just wanted to tell you guys I have been a fan of your show for seven years, it is a true honor to meet you guys." I looked directly into Jensen's eyes and it was intimidating and I looked at Jared and he smiled warmly at me. Jensen replied saying, "It is an honor to meet you too." Then I needed to go a pose because it was going to quickly so I asked for a hug pose. I immediately went to hug Jared because I felt bad not talking to him. This is my photo...

This photo is better than I expected. I am so pleased with it and I am happy Jensen smiled! I love it when he smiles being a Dean girl and all. If I could repeat the day I would. It was totally worth the wait and I plan to get a solo photo op with Jensen next year ;)

My Fanmail Successes:
Bonnie Wright, Theo James (PP), Matthew Lewis, J.K Rowling, Alexander Ludwig, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson (PP), Selena Gomez (PP and Real), Jensen Ackles (PP), Bowling For Soup, Jordan Witzigreuter, We Are The In Crowd, Alona Tal, Felicia Day, Martina McBride, Darren Criss, Jesse McCartney, Rian Dawson, Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat and Zach (All Time Low), Sam Claflin

Waiting on: Too Many to Count

In Person Success: Daniel Radcliffe, Darren Criss, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Mark Shepard, Matt Cohen, Alex Gaskarth, Rian Dawson, Jack Barakat, Zach Merrick, Tyler Johnston, Osric Chau, Starkid Cast, Taylor Jardine, Jordan Witzigrueter
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Success!

Post by Lydz »

What a EPIC experience!! I am so happy for you but also extremely jealous down here in little New Zealand :P
YAY!!! That is such a wonderful photo :) Beautiful guys!!
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."