what is the address for noel neill

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bettedavisfan8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

what is the address for noel neill

Post by bettedavisfan8 »

I,m just wanting to write to the classic actress noel Neill
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: what is the address for noel neill

Post by WaltG123 »

bettedavisfan8 wrote:I,m just wanting to write to the classic actress noel Neill
How were you able to find this forum but not Request a Celebrity Address?

This is just astounding to me. I mean, those posting requests in Feedback either misclicked on the homepage & didn't pay attention to the big words at the top of the screen or just didn't bother paying attention period to realize that there were other boards in the forum. But you actually found the "Board Index" & decided, of all the options, your address requests belonged here.

That is amazing.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

WaltG123 wrote:
bettedavisfan8 wrote:I,m just wanting to write to the classic actress noel Neill

This is just astounding to me. I mean, those posting requests in Feedback either misclicked on the homepage & didn't pay attention to the big words at the top of the screen or just didn't bother paying attention period to realize that there were other boards in the forum. But you actually found the "Board Index" & decided, of all the options, your address requests belonged here.

That is amazing.

Hello Walt did you know after 2 weeks of posting on Here 89% of your posts have all been negative.

If you have a spare 10 mins. Read this. It might help.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sa ... ive-people

Good luck Walt. {up}
NB
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

Normanbotts wrote:
WaltG123 wrote:

That is amazing.

Hello Walt did you know after 2 weeks of posting on Here 89% of your posts have all been negative.

If you have a spare 10 mins. Read this. It might help.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sa ... ive-people

Good luck Walt. {up}

Hey, did you know that I've been posting on this site for longer than you've been a member? No?

Seems like there's a lot of things you don't know. Like how to not go off topic & hijack someone else's thread. Or the definition of "negative". Or how to click and read posts to see if the excerpt is me talking or someone I've quoted. Or how to not pull percentages out of your ass.

While I'd love to go on about everything else you don't know, I actually have better things to do, so welcome to my ignore list.
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D