Amanda Seyfried via The Way We Get By (Off-Broadway)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
rennn23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amanda Seyfried via The Way We Get By (Off-Broadway)

Post by rennn23 »

I wrote to the stage manager of the show and ended up getting a signed playbill from Amanda Seyfried and her co-star! It was also a quick response.
Sent: April 24
Received: May 9
Address:
C/O The Way We Get By
Second Stage Theatre
305 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Seyfried via The Way We Get By (Off-Broadway)

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
collectorfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by collectorfan »

rennn23 wrote:I wrote to the stage manager of the show and ended up getting a signed playbill from Amanda Seyfried and her co-star! It was also a quick response.
Sent: April 24
Received: May 9
Address:
C/O The Way We Get By
Second Stage Theatre
305 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Congrats!! I just sent to then yesterday
rennn23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rennn23 »

WOW. I'm NOT sorry if my post offended you. The reason I wrote to the stage manager instead of Amanda herself is because often times, a celebrity doesn't even respond to the fanmail, despite being enclosed on a Broadway location. With writing to the stage manager, my return risk failure is low and I don't have to worry much about wasting my stamp money. Also, how the "beep" am I writing just for the sake of writing or spamming? Tell me. I am a fan of Amanda and her work, which was why I was mainly excited for her autograph. When people here got Michael Cera's autograph on Broadway, did most of them bother to refer the other costars? I don't think so. It wasn't a disrespect to the other actor but the autograph I was excited to have was Amanda's and this was the easiest route. My post was titled Amanda Seyfried VIA Way We Get by for a reason and that's because I got her autograph from the show themselves. The other actor's name is Thomas Sadoski in case it was bothering you that much. Thanks for your snark remark. This is only my 3rd or 4th post here and I can clearly see you all are a "friendly" bunch.
rennn23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rennn23 »

I'm sorry I can't afford to fly to the other side of the coast aka NYC to watch shows ;), but I do watch theater when they tour locally. A lot of the crowd in the recent show I watched seemed to give the most attention to the actor AJ Holmes because he has a following from his Youtube videos. Does it make that crowd a general a-hole for not giving the other cast members attention? Doesn't mean they didn't appreciate the show or the cast that brings it together, they just have certain favorites like most of us here do. Great to hear that Amanda is a generally great responder though.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi rennn23 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Amanda Seyfried
"The Way We Get By" (Until Jun 14 2015)
2nd Stage Theater
305 W 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

{star} Amanda Seyfried on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)