Miguel Cabrera Basdeball Tigers... (Detroit Tigers)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miguel Cabrera Basdeball Tigers... (Detroit Tigers)

Post by caappy »

Sent to him during spring training and got my cards back unsigned today with a printed flyer telling me that he only signs for a donation to the "Detroit Tigers Foundation - Autographs for a Cause" The cost, $120 for a baseball card.. No thanks...
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Miguel Cabrera Basdeball Tigers...

Post by jeff8372emt »

I got the same letter from him yesterday. As well as letters from Alan Trammell(wanting $50) and Jose Iglesias(wanting $20) exact same letter just names and donation amounts were changed. I am sure I will get letters back from Verlander and Cespedes asking for over priced donation.

I have no problem giving a reasonable donation but what the Tigers are asking for is far from reasonable.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Last yr might was only 40
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

jeff8372emt wrote:I got the same letter from him yesterday. As well as letters from Alan Trammell(wanting $50) and Jose Iglesias(wanting $20) exact same letter just names and donation amounts were changed. I am sure I will get letters back from Verlander and Cespedes asking for over priced donation.

I have no problem giving a reasonable donation but what the Tigers are asking for is far from reasonable.
Cespedes there is a fee, verlander is too busy to sign. Their info is on the tigers website.
Striker83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Striker83 »

Last year he "only" charged $40. He got so many requests that the Tigers randomly selected so many for him to sign and sent everyone else's back with their check. Tripled his price this season. Good for charity, but ridiculous for him to sign only a card.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite TTM: Amanda Seyfried, Calvin Johnson, Clayton Kershaw, Jordy Nelson, Jose Abreu, Josh Hamilton, Max Scherzer, Paul Goldschmidt, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Wade Boggs

Most Wanted: Aaron Rodgers, Benjamin Burnley, Bryce Harper, Denzel Washington, Drew Brees, Giancarlo Stanton, Katy Perry, Yasiel Puig, Zack Greinke
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

I have no problem donating for charity. I'm gonna send out for Price and Cespsdes soon. 120 is a lot for getting a card signed, you are correct there.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

I sent to Price during spring training and have not heard a peep from him or the team.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Miguel Cabrera Basdeball Tigers... (Detroit Tigers)

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the flyer and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Detroit Tigers on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)