Emma Stone vv autographs secs?

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
AutographLeon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Stone vv autographs secs?

Post by AutographLeon »

I think they are secs - had a look at some ip successes and the signatures do not match. But I'm not sure. What do you think?
I wanted to send a request to her at first too but now changed my decision!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Stone vv autographs secs?

Post by Jaffer »

Nah they're real by the looks of it
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Real. They match the playbill and past successes. Her IP sig is super messy.
AutographLeon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographLeon »

This is what all of her ip autographs look like and there are many differences between this signature and the one people get via broadway in my view. Id say they're not real

http://jovenatheart.com/wordpress/2014/ ... mma-stone/
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Ummm, her TTM looks exactly like her IP just less rushed. She signed playbills using the same sig. Broadway would not send out fake playbills for donations. THEY ARE REAL.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

I doubt it's real too. The "S" is fine, but the "E" is nothing like IP version, it also divided from "S" and one written over another.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
T15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by T15 »

I also have some doubts about authenticity. I wouldn't say they are fake or sec - but they look a bit fishy to me.

All in all I have obtained 3 autographs of Emma over the years. Two of them were ip, one was ttm. And they differ from the ones she's now sending via "Cabaret".
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

But we all know that Alan Cumming signs ttm, so I'd be surprised if he signed one and then gave it to emma stones assistant to sign it, for the one with both of them on here.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

vivalakayla wrote:Ummm, her TTM looks exactly like her IP just less rushed. She signed playbills using the same sig. Broadway would not send out fake playbills for donations. THEY ARE REAL.
this
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I got her TTM through her agency when she still signed there, and the signature matches the ones that have been coming from Broadway. Also, as mentioned above, they would not send secs to people who have paid/donated. They are authentic. IPs always look different because they are signing for many people in a short amount of time, plus they are usually walking and signing.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!