classic actress Diane Mcbain success

Trash
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

classic actress Diane Mcbain success

Post by atticus finch »

Our second success came from this absolutely wonderful and charming lady ,Ms Diane Mcbain ,a very private woman today except for a very few signing events promoting her book of memoirs.....but a very hard one .....I love her in Parrish with Karl Malden ,Claudette Colbert and her close friend Troy Donahue ......she co starred Mr Donahue in other works ,like Surfside six tv series .....
I sent to her 3 original and old headshots ,2 publicity portraits and one with Elvis Presley ( she starred in his 1966 Spinout) early december and she returned the 3 signed and inscribed !!! Her book of memoirs is terrific !!!Sadly ,i cant share her address because she is a very private woman today

Diane McBain (born May 18, 1941) is an American actress who, as a Warner Brothers contract player, reached a brief peak of popularity during the early 1960s. She is best known for playing an adventurous socialite in the 1960-62 TV series Surfside 6 and as one of Elvis Presley's leading ladies in 1966's Spinout.
cmcb09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: classic actress Diane Mcbain success

Post by cmcb09 »

You can't share her address because this wasn't a success just another one of your tall tales. Wish you would stop posting your BS successes.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

What is IS ....you can thing what you want but she asked me dont share her address so ......
cmcb09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cmcb09 »

Then post a freaking picture of what you received sometimes instead of posting these impossible successes. Like your one from Dina Merrill a while back I know for a fact that was bs due to the fact that she's been in declining health for quite a few years.
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

Dina Merrill is signing
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AddingAddresses »

Any pictures?
whizzy1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whizzy1 »

I do not mind sharing my information with you. Dina Merrill I have rec'd 3 x during 2014. Mary Carlisle 1 time during 2014. Your loss if you don't want to write them.
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

Here you have the photo .....

http://surfmypictures.com/image/a5a0240 ... 3ny1v.html

one of them