Amanda Bynes Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amanda Bynes Success

Post by rscampb »

I wrote to Amanda Bynes on 24 Aug 2014 at:

Chickiii Productions, Inc.
21031 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1000
Woodland Hills, CA 91364-2227

I sent a 3X5 card, a 8X10 photo and a SASE

On 22 Sep 2014 I received my 8X10 inscribed to me.

Sorry still using dial-up so I cannot upload a scan. (Yes, I know that high-speed interenet is better but this post is the extent of my internet activity today and it only costs me $10 per month) :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Amanda Bynes Success

Post by admin »

Hi rscampb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Amanda Bynes on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

Cool, I have a Amanda Bynes autograph I received a month ago.

Really, you have dial up internet?
What 3rd world country are you from? :?

I haven't had a lane line phone eve in 4 years.
Believe me it's well worth the $60 a month. :?
Since 1994 (350 + autographs in collection):

Favorite Autographs: Tom Backer; Michael Jackson; Jermaine Jackson; Tito Jackson; Slash; President Donald Trump; David Cassidy; Jerry Lee Lewis; Fats Domino; Yoko Ono; Ringo Starr; Sir George Martin; Sir Elton John; Charlie Watts; President George Bush; President George W. Bush; President Jimmy Carter; President Gerald Ford; President Bill Clinton; 1st Lady Barbara Bush; Prime Minister Tony Blair; Michael Jordan; Lucy Liu; Jonny Lee Miller; John Inman; Mollie Sugden; Frank Thorton; Fred Rogers; John Schneider; Mel Tormé; Tony Bennett; Carrie Fisher; Dawn French; Jerry Lewis; Robin Williams; Tom Selleck; Bob Hope; Michelle Phillips; Steve Vai; Sammy Hagar; Cheap Trick (all 4); Monkees (all 4); Nirvana (Krist Novoselic) ; the Crickets (Jerry Allison & Joe B. Mauldin); Neil deGrasse Tyson; Michio Kaku; Ryne Sandberg; Pete Rose; Bob Uecker; Andre Dawson; Leonard Nimoy; Patrick Stewart; William Shatner, John Williams, James Gandolfini.
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rscampb »

ikungfuyou: I hear you. I tried the cable internet and found that I was spending more time troubleshooting the connection than actually surfing the net. Plus, if I was spending an hour searching the net it was because what I was looking for was unavailable. With dial-up I get done what I want to do, granted it takes about 30 minutes instead of the usual 15, but it serves my purposes.

F.Y.I. my third world country is the U.S. Actually I am about a 30 minute drive from Microsoft. :shock:
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

After what is going on w/her now,if any future successes even some from the past month or so is telling me that these are NOT authentic Amanda Bynes autos..i mean shes locked up right now so if you get osmething soon,its 90% sure its not really her sig... JMO.
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

She has been traveling for like the past months and she has been in a place to help her for the last week ad three days, she ISN'T signing these!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
rscampb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rscampb »

I am not an expert but when I compared her signature to an in person she did recently and they look very similar. So I am satisfied it is real.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

rscampb wrote:I am not an expert but when I compared her signature to an in person she did recently and they look very similar. So I am satisfied it is real.
The girl is locked up in a psych ward, so she cant do fan mail. Second, that is the job of a sec: to try and FOOL us (well you) and do you know how many women in this world have 'girly, bubbly' handwriting like that? LOL! (I mean sometimes, you just gotta think really hard about if it's real and COULD it be real. Sometimes "it just isn't real" needs to be said and just try to get an authentic autograph some other way because people like Amanda probably won't be able to do fanmail for a minute.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

these people claim to have got these a month or more ago so yes they could be authentic she wasn't locked up anywhere then so stop speculating and saying they are not signed by her because if they look like her in person autos and she was not locked up they are probably real.
BundO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BundO »

Idk anything about this actress, but it was sent out at the end of August. She could of signed it before. When did she lock up? Also,, if she is in a psych ward type place on her own reconnaissance she could have her mail brought to her. Seems like if you're in a bad place having fans write to you would probably be a bit uplifting.