I need everyone's help ONE REPUBLIC

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
pavars
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need everyone's help ONE REPUBLIC

Post by pavars »

Hi guys. I dont know where to write this. So can anyone help me. Im from Latvia and im together with best girl in world. She has been in love with One republic always. They are coming to Latvia Riga in Native world tour on november 12.. Im preparing to propose my girl and I want to do this in their concert . I want it to be one of the best moments of her life. I was hoping Ryan could help me with that, but dont know how to reach him. I dont want to get on stage or him to meet her. I just want him to say 10 words from stage himself. I know she will remember this for all her life. Could anyone help me. I would be so gratefull. Coment on this, reply, help me. Maybe then it will be heard. Thank you!

Best regards, with hope, Richard
1Ben123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I need everyone's help ONE REPUBLIC

Post by 1Ben123 »

In past experiences of birthdays, you normally can ring up the theatre they will be performing at and maybe they can give a request in. I've never had it done with such bands before but u can try, it's the only way I can think of and good luck ;)
Best Successes : Pele, Robin van Persie X 2, Ashley Young, Arséne Wenger, David De Gea, Nemanja Vidic X 2, Mo Farah X 3, Sir Bobby Charlton X 2, Ryan Giggs, Sir Chris Hoy, Usain Bolt X 2, Jessica Ennis, EastEnders Cast X 30, Kenny Baker - Second Try X 2, Sir Alex Ferguson X 2, Shani Wallis X 3, Gene Wilder, Jack Charlton X 2, Roger Federer, Quentin Blake, Bryan Robson X 3, Patrice Evra X 2, David Moyes X 2, Gordon Banks X 2, Steve Bruce X 2, Petr Cech X 5, Sir Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters X 2, Lion King Playbill, Sammy Mcilroy, Toby Jones Cover, Gene Wilder Covers, The Phantom Of The Opera Playbill, Dermot O'Leary, Javier Hernandez X 3, Andy Murray, Rupert Grint (VV), Joel Edgerton (VV), Phil Jones, Willy Wonka Cast X 2, Richard Armitage, Michael Carrick, David De Gea, Antonio Valencia, Steve Martin X 3, Robin Williams (VV), Juan Mata, Johnny Depp, Banks Glove, David Jason

Great Traders : infan, Gunners12345678, callum30, dunnellz, U-han, ManUMan1874, Jaammeess1977