Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
AutographLeon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) success

Post by AutographLeon »

Contact me: http://www.facebook.com/leonsautographs
Photo: https://www.facebook.com/leonsautograph ... =1&theater

Today I got two autographs from Fergie, one of the four members of the Black Eyed Peas. I'm really happy about this success, she's a great singer!
Wait: about 4 months
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) success

Post by username_removed »

Awesome success!! I love Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas! Very jealous of you right now!

I know you won't post the address here (I saw your reply to somebody on your facebook page) so I won't even ask, but its great to know that theres one out there that actually works!

Congratulations x
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
holland4ever28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) success

Post by holland4ever28 »

is it authentic ? :)