Pierce Brosnan ttm success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ant1992
$10 gift certificate winner

Pierce Brosnan ttm success!

Post by ant1992 »

I have a absolute real response from Mr Brosnan.. And i beleive my autographs are 95 percent real. I cannot wait to share this story..I am recovering from knee surgery and cannot get to the computer to do the scanning and everything.it will not allow me to upload my pictures from my phone..once I can get to the computer I will share everything..I promise this is not bs!
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pierce Brosnan ttm success!

Post by eternity »

waiting for your picture ?
did you send VV or via agency ?
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
ant1992

Post by ant1992 »

Ok so here is the story as to my Pierce Brosnan Success... All the way back on March 21st 2014, I was reading on the internet for celebrity address and I found multiple sites stating that he lives on a Broadbeach Road in Malibu Ca. ( I am only posting this because he no longer lives at that address, he recently sold the property after I sent my package) I riskly sent 4 Dvd covers to the address with a Lor, Stamps, Return envelope and put a signature confirmation on the package as well. Shortly after I mailed it, I learned that he put the house up for sale so I figured I would never see my package again. After some time, I get an email on April 3rd 2014, that my Package was picked up by a C. Frola. I figured that they were the neighbors or the new owners, again thinking id never hear back. So now time has passed, almost 7 Months actually and on August 25th 2014, I find in my mailbox my return envelope with a return address of Brosnan, a PO Box number, Malibu, CA. I was so shocked to see this. After I opened it up, I find all of my Dvd Covers placed in a folder and they were Signed!! Then a small paper falls out and it is a note from a Carri Frola!! The same woman who signed for my package back in April. She wrote that Mr. Brosnan appreciated my note and was touched by it and that he signed all of my covers. She is his assistant! Now, Im 95 percent sure they are authentic, why would she wait 7 months to send them back when she could have just signed them herself when she first got my package back in April, it would make no sense. Also, Pierce Brosnan was on Conan on August 21st, and my packaged was mailed from Malibu August 22, 2014. He sort of has a wild signature as im sure he was signing them quickly and he put 2014 next to his signature on 2 of them. I looked at comparisons online and some videos on youtube, and i have to say they look similar, so i am confident they are real. it really was a awesome surprise.

USPS tracking:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Envelope:

Note from Assistant:

Goldeneye Cover:

Goldeneye booklet:

Tomorrow Never Dies Booklet:

Tomorrow Never Dies cover:
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

Really great succès. I am very jealous.
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
Kolleksionist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kolleksionist »

Wow! Great success! :)

Kolleksionist 8)
Last edited by Kolleksionist on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BEST SUCCESSES: Roger Moore (VV), Krzysztof Penderecki (IP), Mikhail Gorbachev, Glenn Close (VV), Sigourney Weaver (VV), Mads Mikkelsen (VV), Andrzej Sapkowski (IP), John Noble (VV), Kirk Douglas
Monty Python: Terry Jones (sec?), Terry Gilliam, Michael Palin, John Cleese (PP)
The Matrix: Joe Pantoliano (VV), Belinda McClory, David Aston, Bill Young
Alien: Sigourney Weaver (VV), John Hurt, Harry Dean Stanton

My website: http://autografe.blogspot.com/
sakuramomo12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sakuramomo12 »

Congrats {up} This is amazing!!! Pierce Brosnan is very sweet to his NO.1 fan. Very happy for you!!
Most Wanted: Matt Smith, Adam Driver

TTM Success: Jeremy Renner, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Cruise (IP), Colin Firth, Norman Reedus, Roger Federer, Daniel Craig, Clark Gregg, Max Martini, Michael C. Hall, David Suchet, Aaron Eckhart, Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston, Ethan Hawke, Sam Claflin, David Tennant, Hugh Fraser, Eva Green, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Mark Gatiss, Michael Emerson, Benedict Cumberbatch (IP, VV), David Tennant, Richard Armitage, JLM, Kevin Spacey, Aidan Turner, Chris Pratt, Jay Chou (IP), Jesse Eisenberg, Sebastian Stan, Bill Pullman, Evan Peters, Sean Bean, Channing Tatum, Henry Cavill, Steve Danielsen, Charlie Cox, Graham Norton, Kenneth Branagh, Ben Whishaw, Michael Fassbender, Richard Madden; Patrick Stewart; Oscar Isaac, Dominic Cooper, Robbie Amell, Daniel Radcliffe, Mark Hamill, Mark Ruffalo, Luke Evans, Kevin Costner, Sam Riley, Jacob Elordi, Bradley James, Peter Capaldi, Dan Stevens
Pallokalat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pallokalat »

This is awesome. He's one of my most wanted! {up}
oldies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by oldies »

Your autographs looks like the ones I got from him TTM back in 2010.
He was kind enough to send me his own 8x10 photo.
Congrats!
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Congratulations, great story! I've always thought that items with signature confirmation can be risky to send, as they may be no one at their homes when trying to deliver it! Enjoy it. {up}
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
ant1992

Post by ant1992 »

Yes this is one of favorites only because I had not seen any recent feedback other than pre prints and because I'm a big Bond fan. I also no longer send signature confirmation because most times the person is not home. I just get tracking. However I have has success with signature confirmation with martin sheen, billy crystal and Adam west!