Arnold Palmer Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
crowman71
$10 gift certificate winner

Arnold Palmer Success!!

Post by crowman71 »

On February 14, 2014, I sent two 8x10's, LOR, and SASE to golf legend Arnold Palmer. On March 8, 2014, I received one photo back signed and one unsigned, with a note stating that Mr. Palmer only signs one item per request. Very happy with this success from one of the greatest golfers in history.

Address:

Arnold Palmer
Arnold Palmer Enterprises
9000 Bay Hill Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 33819-4880

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Arnold Palmer Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi crowman71 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Arnold Palmer on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

the note should've said he autopenns one signature per request. he does occasionally sign ttm but the signature is very shaky
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
crowman71

Post by crowman71 »

TheArtist wrote:the note should've said he autopenns one signature per request. he does occasionally sign ttm but the signature is very shaky
I know he typically uses an autopen, but I compared this to some other autopens, and it appears shakier and a bit different. I don't know if the policy that was in the return letter is new or not, but if it is, maybe he is willing to really sign now, but limiting it to one like Phil Mickelson does. I noticed that the "success" before me got two signed photos back, so that doesn't comport with the feedback I received from Mr. Palmer's assistant. And it would be pretty shitty to tell you in an accompanying letter that it was signed by Mr. Palmer, when in fact it was an AP. Who knows? Any TTM autograph is questionable.
Last edited by crowman71 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

crowman71 wrote:
TheArtist wrote:the note should've said he autopenns one signature per request. he does occasionally sign ttm but the signature is very shaky
I know he typically uses an autopen, but I compared this to some other autopens, and it appears shakier and a bit different. I don't know if the policy that was in the return letter is new or not, but if it is, maybe he is willing to really sign now, but limiting it to one like Phil Mickelson does. I noticed that the "success" before me got two signed photos back, so that doesn't comport with the feedback I received from Mr. Palmer's assistant. Who knows? Any TTM autograph is questionable.
He uses several different matrix APs.
crowman71

Post by crowman71 »

Zaj wrote:
crowman71 wrote:
I know he typically uses an autopen, but I compared this to some other autopens, and it appears shakier and a bit different. I don't know if the policy that was in the return letter is new or not, but if it is, maybe he is willing to really sign now, but limiting it to one like Phil Mickelson does. I noticed that the "success" before me got two signed photos back, so that doesn't comport with the feedback I received from Mr. Palmer's assistant. Who knows? Any TTM autograph is questionable.
He uses several different matrix APs.
Still...I think it would be shitty of him (or his management) to send out a letter on his stationary claiming that he did sign it, but would only sign one per policy. But, like I said...you never know with a TTM. Unless you personally watch someone sign something, it's always questionable.

TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

this is a recent authentic ttm reply. i could probably find the autopenn signature used on your item. i have several examples of his autopen sigs

DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
crowman71

Post by crowman71 »

TheArtist wrote:this is a recent authentic ttm reply. i could probably find the autopenn signature used on your item. i have several examples of his autopen sigs

How do you know that is authentic TTM? Here is a copy of the letter that accompanied mine. If it is an AP, it's very poor PR to claim otherwise. They'd be better off to claim nothing.

https://imageshack.com/i/n9f0bcj

jrmiller9484
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrmiller9484 »

Just putting my 2 cents in here, don't think it's autopen as there is an extra mark next to the the P on Palmer. No autopen of his has any additional marks, and no autopens from anyone come out with any extra marks like that. They come out super clean. Please correct me if you find otherwise. Thanks.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

jrmiller9484 wrote:Just putting my 2 cents in here, don't think it's autopen as there is an extra mark next to the the P on Palmer. No autopen of his has any additional marks, and no autopens from anyone come out with any extra marks like that. They come out super clean. Please correct me if you find otherwise. Thanks.
No.. they don't come super clean. It could be shaky and also leaves pressure points on the autograph.