Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CrazyCooter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Post by CrazyCooter »

Sent this NBA legend an 8 by 10 on 2-7-14 & got it back today 3-3-14. Here's the addy I used:

Kareem Productions
1600 Rosecrans Ave. Bldg. 7. Suite 350
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Post by CHIgrapher »

Pretty sure this is an RTS and not a success. Unless you included his fee... which starts around $100.00
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

CHIgrapher wrote:Pretty sure this is an RTS and not a success. Unless you included his fee... which starts around $100.00
Evil Troll.
Trolls be gone!
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

DiamondDave wrote:
CHIgrapher wrote:Pretty sure this is an RTS and not a success. Unless you included his fee... which starts around $100.00
Evil Troll.
And now we're going to play "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Your post adds NOTHING to this conversation. It's just a random insult.

I don't know if CHIgrapher is correct, but I do know that you're the one coming across as a troll in this thread. You're also on target to start an argument for no reason. We're not going to do that.

To the OP--you didn't say success/failure/what you got back/authenticity, nor did you post any pictures.

That's not feedback. That's you telling us you got something in the mail.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

MW1221 wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:
Evil Troll.

I don't know if CHIgrapher is correct, but I do know that you're the one coming across as a troll in this thread. You're also on target to start an argument for no reason. We're not going to do that.

To the OP--you didn't say success/failure/what you got back/authenticity, nor did you post any pictures.

Which is why I left the comment I did.

Doesn't say otherwise if it was a success or a RTS, etc etc

Chances are this is a RTS. As Kareem doesn't sign TTM unless you pay his fee, which is substantial.

Don't want any members to waste their time and effort on sending out these TTMs thinking they will get an autograph back.

MW1221... ignore DiamondDave, due to his craptacular autograph collection, he feels the need to vent his anger, frustration, and jealousy out on people.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

CHIgrapher wrote:
MW1221 wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:
Evil Troll.

Which is why I left the comment I did.

Doesn't say otherwise if it was a success or a RTS, etc etc

Chances are this is a RTS. As Kareem doesn't sign TTM unless you pay his fee, which is substantial.

Don't want any members to waste their time and effort on sending out these TTMs thinking they will get an autograph back.

MW1221... ignore DiamondDave, due to his craptacular autograph collection, he feels the need to vent his anger, frustration, and jealousy out on people.
I was with you up until that last line.

Saying things like that just add to the animosity.

You two don't have to love each other, but you need to quit fighting. And don't give me any of that "I'll stop when he does" BS.
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

http://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php? ... pl=18&sp=3 Reply from someone on Jan -25 Failure 0/1 Got letter telling me to go online and fill out order form. Looks like $100 for auto.
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

DiamondDave wrote:
Evil Troll.
Diamond Dave is a troll who adds nothing to the forum.
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

lautnerfied wrote:
DiamondDave wrote:
Evil Troll.
Diamond Dave is a troll who adds nothing to the forum.
Once again, that is a post that adds nothing except more anger and animosity.

You were fine with your first post, but this one is just trying to start a fight.
CrazyCooter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CrazyCooter »

It has a signature on it therefore it CANNOT be an RTS. My appologies for not saying one way or the other though. But I've seen lots of people post a celebs name with out saying one way or the other. As for the posting of a pic, I'd have to rescan it or resize to do so. So, you all can believe me or not. Even if it's a secratarial sig, I got something back for FREE.