Adnan Januzaj 4th and 5th Success (Manchester United)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Harrybarnes11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Adnan Januzaj 4th and 5th Success (Manchester United)

Post by Harrybarnes11 »

Being my favourite footballer in the world right now, and with his massive potential for the future, I keep writing to Adnan Januzaj for hand-signed club cards.

I've already had 3 back (see my previous posts) and decided to send another to both Old Trafford and Carrington training ground (both addresses in Database).

I sent them both around the middle of January and received 1 back some time early last week and one back later last week.

Photo is of both of them, but only one envelope as I got rid of one of the others.

I sent a SASE 1st class with a letter.

Please note: I'm up for trading one or two of them but NOT for email/private addresses. I only do trades for PHYSICAL items.

Ideally though, I plan to keep them as he's only young and I only see them becoming more sought after eventually (in the same way Ronaldo's are now).

Any questions let me know

I DO NOT trade my signed pictures/cards for Email addresses/private addresses. Occasionally willing to trade for physical items.

Successes: Luke Shaw, Juan Mata x3, Jose Mourinho x2, Sir Bobby Charlton, Wayne Rooney x2, Adnan Januzaj x8, Robin Van Persie x3, Ryan Giggs x4, Shinji Kagawa, Phil Jones x3, Chris Smalling, Nick Powell, David Moyes x2, Tom Cleverley, Javier Hernandez, Nemanja Vidic x2, Michael Carrick, Antonio Valencia x2, Marouane Fellaini x2, Darren Fletcher

Waiting on: Angel Di Maria, Ander Herrera, Louis Van Gaal, Robin Van Persie, Marcos Rojo, Daley Blind, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson, Adnan Januzaj, Radamel Falcao.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Adnan Januzaj 4th and 5th Success (Manchester United)

Post by admin »

Hi Harrybarnes11 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Manchester United on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
kof2ex
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kof2ex »

WTF
You send many many request to him,
i think receiving 1-2 request is very enough

The world has the selfish type people of you and then
that is the reason why someone can't receive their success.
ruimengx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ruimengx »

Why are you still not ashamed and keep on showing off your 'successes'?
I don't know how old you are but you just sound like a greedy kid who is obsessed with the idea that every card is worth 30GBP+.
There are a lot of players who don't reply to autograph requests anymore because of people like you.
NeilPearson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NeilPearson »

Congrats AGAIN :roll: Favourite footballer or not, writing to him five times in quick succession is taking the p*ss.
Then again, since Mata arrived he's got plenty of time on his hands :lol: !
In-person successes:
Billy Joel, Alice Cooper, Orianthi, Bryan Adams, Mike Rutherford (Genesis), Gene Cernan (astronaut), Buzz Aldrin (astronaut), Paul Rodgers (singer), William Shatner, Sir Patrick Stewart, Bruce McCandless (astronaut), Greg H. Johnson (pilot of Space Shuttle Endeavour final flight)

TTM succcesses:
Phil Collins, Barry Humphries, Brian May, Roger Taylor, Gene Kranz (NASA Fight Director), Richie Sambora, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso, Felippe Massa, Michael Schumacher, Chris Hadfield (astronaut), Ashley Roberts (Pussycat Dolls), Ant&Dec, Sir Roger Moore, Sir David Attenborough, Jim Lovell (astronaut), John Glenn (astronaut), Dame Judi Dench, Daniel Craig, Ben Whishaw (007-'Q'), Status Quo, Felix Baumgartner, Dave Prowse (Darth Vader), Torvill & Dean (Olympians), Noel Edmonds, Laura Trott (Olympian), Sir Chris Hoy (Olympian), Sir Steve Redgrave (Olympian), Dame Angela Landsbury, Tony Bennett, Bob Crippen (astronaut)
Harrybarnes11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harrybarnes11 »

I'm not doing it for the monetry value, I keep hold of all of them.

I like to make different pieces of memorabilia, so for example I can use one for my collection of this seasons team, I've given one to my Dad who's a United fan, I will be trying to get hold of a signed shirt and framing the shirt with a club card etc.

If you guys don't like it, tough. If it was a problem for Januzaj/the guy who sends them out if not him/the club, I wouldn't be getting replies.

You carry on collecting them in the way you do, and I'll carry on how I do.
I DO NOT trade my signed pictures/cards for Email addresses/private addresses. Occasionally willing to trade for physical items.

Successes: Luke Shaw, Juan Mata x3, Jose Mourinho x2, Sir Bobby Charlton, Wayne Rooney x2, Adnan Januzaj x8, Robin Van Persie x3, Ryan Giggs x4, Shinji Kagawa, Phil Jones x3, Chris Smalling, Nick Powell, David Moyes x2, Tom Cleverley, Javier Hernandez, Nemanja Vidic x2, Michael Carrick, Antonio Valencia x2, Marouane Fellaini x2, Darren Fletcher

Waiting on: Angel Di Maria, Ander Herrera, Louis Van Gaal, Robin Van Persie, Marcos Rojo, Daley Blind, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson, Adnan Januzaj, Radamel Falcao.
GaryOsullivan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GaryOsullivan »

Harrybarnes11 wrote:Being my favourite footballer in the world right now, and with his massive potential for the future, I keep writing to Adnan Januzaj for hand-signed club cards.

I've already had 3 back (see my previous posts) and decided to send another to both Old Trafford and Carrington training ground (both addresses in Database).

I sent them both around the middle of January and received 1 back some time early last week and one back later last week.

Photo is of both of them, but only one envelope as I got rid of one of the others.

I sent a SASE 1st class with a letter.

Please note: I'm up for trading one or two of them but NOT for email/private addresses. I only do trades for PHYSICAL items.

Ideally though, I plan to keep them as he's only young and I only see them becoming more sought after eventually (in the same way Ronaldo's are now).

Any questions let me know

Hey i say congrats to ya :)