Zach Galifianakis Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zach Galifianakis Success

Post by Kyle6 »

Sent out my Hangover DVD cover to Zach on June 24th 2013 and got it back September 6th 2013. JUst a little over 2 months. This is the 2nd time I've tried him. I tried in 2010 and didn't get anything back, so I'm very happy with this.

Used address in the database.

Zach Galifianakis
Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
9150 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 350
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA
schlaud23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Zach Galifianakis Success

Post by schlaud23 »

pclemons22 wrote:Congrats received mine back yesterday. All of his fan mail is authentic so that's probably why you might have had to send to him twice and have waited so long like I did.
I wouldn't be so brass as to say the ALL of his fan mail are authentic. While he is a great signer there have been numberous feedbacks that appear to be sec.

Of course we can never actually know for sure.
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

schlaud23 wrote:
pclemons22 wrote:Congrats received mine back yesterday. All of his fan mail is authentic so that's probably why you might have had to send to him twice and have waited so long like I did.
I wouldn't be so brass as to say the ALL of his fan mail are authentic. While he is a great signer there have been numberous feedbacks that appear to be sec.

Of course we can never actually know for sure.
Didn't know that. Does mine look like one of the secs?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kyle6 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Zach Galifianakis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

He signs legit TTM, he just has about 3 different variations of his signature. He has his full sig, his initials, & his shortened sig. Always the same handwriting style.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+