IRCs not available any more?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
coloradoman2013
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

IRCs not available any more?

Post by coloradoman2013 »

Hello!

So, I'm in the USA and I've been in contact with my local post offices, both large and small and both say that IRCs are no longer available and that the post offices won't be selling them any more. The post office managers even contacted their managers to find out and that is what they told them, that they are completely unavailable. Also, they cannot be ordered online on the USPS website and I tried every which way to find them there.

So my question is, where can I get IRCs? Are they required? Is there an alternative? If so, where can I get foreign postage, etc? Please advise!

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Sincerely,
Taran
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRCs not available any more?

Post by capmonte »

You can purchase UK stamps from the Royal Mail website, http://www.royalmail.com. My wifey ordered me a few for writing to UK actors.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

You're best to buy stamps of users on here or check ebay they normally sell unused stamps :) good luck
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
Mullins_Madhouse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mullins_Madhouse »

Hi

we sell stamps from all over the world if you are interested drop me a line

Mark [uk]
Buy Postage Stamps from a wide variety of countries visit http://www.thealaddinscave.org.uk also board backed envelopes and mail lite padded jiffy bags
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Mullins_Madhouse wrote:Hi

Mark [uk]
Do not buy from this user he does not have 100 posts :/ i highly suggest older users who actually have a good sellers reputation if you want a list of trustworthy sellers message me :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

C1RQU1T wrote:
Mullins_Madhouse wrote:Hi

Mark [uk]
Do not buy from this user he does not have 100 posts :/ i highly suggest older users who actually have a good sellers reputation if you want a list of trustworthy sellers message me :)
Ditto. ^^ I made the mistake of "buying" from a seller on here. We were actually going to do an exchange and I mailed mine, but I never received anything back from the "seller". Use caution.

However, I live in the US and purchase multiple books of 1st class stamps from RoyalMail. I usually use 3 per SASE that I send to the UK and I have never had a problem doing that. For all other countries I send $3-5 in a separate envelope and usually explain in my letter that I don't have the proper postage but I did include cash. I did that when I mailed to someone in Sweden and they took my cash and paid for the postage! So it does work!! Good luck!!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
ManuelaDR
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ManuelaDR »

You're best to purchase stamps of clients on here or check ebay they typically offer unused stamps :) good fortunes
We are the pioneers in providing C2010-590 and Pass4sure 350-029 with 100% lynn guarantee. Download our latest www.sterling.edu and Thomas Aquinas College or pass real exam of Jacksonville University.