Kate Mara via Transcendence

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kate Mara via Transcendence

Post by EA188 »

Sent photo, LOR, SASE to Transcendence.

Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kate Mara via Transcendence

Post by Lydz »

Nice! She is great, I really loved her in American Horror Story.
Lovely picture {up}
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Wow congrats man. She is absolutely gorgeous.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

That's cute you've graduated to "Forging" signatures now. If it were me doing it for attention like you, I at least would have changed pens between the Jake Johnson and Kate Mara photos.. not to mention you got damn close with your Kate autograph but you screwed up the M pretty bad.

You really don't have a good track record here. Stealing Ebay Photos claiming them to be your own, and now this.. tisk tisk.

You're probably sitting there behind your computer screen laughing it up at all the people who spam sets after you post your fake successes. Seriously what do you gain by doing this? Does it make you feel special for all of 10 seconds?
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Crushphoto wrote:That's cute you've graduated to "Forging" signatures now. If it were me doing it for attention like you, I at least would have changed pens between the Jake Johnson and Kate Mara photos.. not to mention you got **** close with your Kate autograph but you screwed up the M pretty bad.

You really don't have a good track record here. Stealing Ebay Photos claiming them to be your own, and now this.. tisk tisk.

You're probably sitting there behind your computer screen laughing it up at all the people who spam sets after you post your fake successes. Seriously what do you gain by doing this? Does it make you feel special for all of 10 seconds?
Haha right FORGED. In what world do those look forged? Moron. Oh, and I guess this crew call that Jake Johnson sent me was also forged? Seriously. If you don't know anything just keep your mouth shut. And believe it or not celebs can sign with the same pens. It's not science. By that rational all your autographs are forged because they are all sharpies? Haha, so dumb. I'd be glad to help you with the addresses if you wanted to send to them, as proof. But please don't say things you can't prove but most of all that are not even close to true. I hope in time you realize what an idiot you've been. Also, I'll let Kate know that her M doesn't live up to your standards, haha.

Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Just saying its fishy and you have terrible credibility as it is.
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

His Kate Mara matches up with the one i got just last week. I dont know what beef you have with him, but this success is legit.
EA188
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EA188 »

Haha yes.. Soooooo fishy.

And no not really I always post my extra things on eBay. I have several things on there right now. It's not a crime. So that means I STOLE them from eBay?
No. I'd be glad to send you more photos of anything I have on ebay with my username on a piece of paper within the photo showing that it is indeed mine. I have NO problem with doing this.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Well in case people have forgotten. There was the time you claimed this Chris Pine autograph from ebay was yours

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=290105

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chris-Pine-Sign ... 7675.l2557

Or did you have some kind of proof that that was in fact yours?

Also I don't see how a call sheet from Jake Johnson proves the Kate Mara one is real.

And BP I don't really trust your successes either. Amazing how you're the only one to hear back from Downey Jr. when he shot Iron Man. Not to mention you didn't post your supposed "Kate Mara" so how would we know. Heck for all we know, you're the same person as EA. Posting under 2 different names. Trolling and laughing it up.
bpmock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bpmock »

Actually i'm not the only one that received back a response from RDJ from IM3...and I didnt post my Kate Mara success on here because fanmail was acting up at the time....http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... pg/...here is the link for the index card that I got back from kate mara.