is anyone going to a vampire diaries convention soon?

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

is anyone going to a vampire diaries convention soon?

Post by verkoka »

hey guys is anyone going? i'd like to have a personalized photo from paul wesley, can someone get me one? i'll pay for it of course ;)
tardis2006johnb

Re: is anyone going to a vampire diaries convention soon?

Post by tardis2006johnb »

Just go to Creation's website, the ones putting on the convention. They have presigned Paul Wesley signed photos if you can't make it.
http://www.creationent.com/autographs/index.htm
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

tardis2006johnb wrote:Just go to Creation's website, the ones putting on the convention. They have presigned Paul Wesley signed photos if you can't make it.
http://www.creationent.com/autographs/index.htm
I want a personalised one ;)
tardis2006johnb

Post by tardis2006johnb »

verkoka,
Ive attending many past Creation conventions and unless they've changed their policy lately there is no personalizations. Even in person. They try to accomindate as many people as possible and "rush" you thru the line as quick as possible. I could be wrong but the last Creation Convention I attended was the one Star Trek in Vegas last year and this policy was in effect.
You do have time that you might want to contact Creation and maybe arrange with them possibly getting Paul to personalize to you.
Good Luck.
verkoka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by verkoka »

tardis2006johnb wrote:verkoka,
Ive attending many past Creation conventions and unless they've changed their policy lately there is no personalizations. Even in person. They try to accomindate as many people as possible and "rush" you thru the line as quick as possible. I could be wrong but the last Creation Convention I attended was the one Star Trek in Vegas last year and this policy was in effect.
You do have time that you might want to contact Creation and maybe arrange with them possibly getting Paul to personalize to you.
Good Luck.
Thanks, I sent them an email, lets see... :)
darkphoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darkphoebe »

tardis2006johnb wrote:verkoka,
Good Luck.
nope, it's still like that, i went to 2 TVD con in may and Paul doesn't personalize. Neither than Ian :/
it depend on the star too, 'cause the others did it