Monster Mania Convention Lots of IP successes

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Monster Mania Convention Lots of IP successes

Post by Sean SJazz »

HI everyone,
i just got back from a great weekend At my 2nd ever Convention. it was called Monster-Mania Convention. it was held in Cherry Hills, New Jersey USA. it was a blast! meet all kinds of cool Celebs and fellow Convention dwellers. the following is a list of Celebs that i was able to meet and greet and of course get their autographs:
Kane Hodder
Tyler Mane
Laurie Holden
Michael Rooker
Chandler Riggs
Lou Temple
Scott Wilson
Madison Lintz
"Penny" from Walking Dead :oops:
"T-dog" from Walking Dead :oops:
Danielle Harris
Zack Ward
"Michone" from walking Dead :oops:
Kyle Labine
Tyler Labine
Martin Kove
Tommy Dreamer
it was a great way for me to add to my collection, and i have been trying to grow my Horror Collection / IP successes so this came in handy. i will post pics tomorrow after i get out of work. i am very tiered so i am going to bed. i have to say it was a lot of fun and i cant wait for my next Con. till then i say good night to you all.
Best Wishes Sean Sjazz [us]
here are the Pics Finally:
Last edited by Sean SJazz on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Monster Mania Convention Lots of IP successes

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Cool,I look forward to seeing some of the pics,I got my index cards back signed today from Tyler Labine that i had sent to him VV late last year...

cschultz-2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cschultz-2 »

Congratulations! Those horror film conventions can be a great place to collect autographs from classic film actors also. Over the years I've gotten to meet and spend some time at Pittsburgh's annual Monster Bash with such people as Kevin McCarthy, Elena Verdugo, Julia Adams, Ben Chapman, David Prowse, Dolores Fuller, and the legendary Ray Harryhausen.

The year Dolores Fuller first appeared at the Bash, I took a photo of her which came out extremely well, sort of a portrait shot. And about seven years later, Fuller was a guest at the Bash again, so I enlarged my photo into an 8x10 print, with the intention of asking her to sign it.

I arrived at the convention with photo in hand, and approached Dolore Fuller for the autograph. I said, "Miss Fuller, will you please sign this photo I took of you the last time you appeared at the Monster Bash?"

She looked at the photo and curtly said, "That's not me."

I didn't know what to do. After a pause, I said, "Sure it is."

"No, it isn't." she said.

Finally, after a few awkward moments, Fuller's husband Philip Chamberlain came to my rescue. "Look, darling," he said to her, "there are piles of your photos in front of you in the young man's picture. So it is you."

And Dolores Fuller said to both of us, "Alright, I'll sign the damn thing already...but it's STILL not me!"
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

Nice stuff! We're hose photos being sold at the guest table or did you bring those in?
StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Nice "Dead" haul! I wish they would have something like that in LA.
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
Sean SJazz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sean SJazz »

busted_out_toof wrote:Nice stuff! We're hose photos being sold at the guest table or did you bring those in?
i actually got those at their tables, they had a bunch to choose from i just picked the ones i like the best. thanks