John Travolta Personalized success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
maybon1201
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta Personalized success!!!

Post by maybon1201 »

alright this was sent from from my first batch of letter on 2-16 received yesterday on 3-7 so in total its what 3 weeks. ! was one i sent which was the pulp fiction and he sent back 2 from broken arrow both personalized to me and my girlfriend as well as the one i sent him signed

pics are here used address in data base

hopefully i poseted the link right
when in doubt yolo (you outta watch out)
maybon1201
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Travolta Personalized success!!!

Post by maybon1201 »

supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by supertoneman »

congrats on the success {up} , but from what i have seen from other posts about Travolta is his sec does it through the mail. but i am not an expert on this. you were right on link not posting right on the first post.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

supertoneman wrote:congrats on the success {up} , but from what i have seen from other posts about Travolta is his sec does it through the mail. but i am not an expert on this. you were right on link not posting right on the first post.

Correct! These aren't real.... they are signed by a secretary.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi maybon1201 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

John Travolta
P.O. Box 3560
Santa Barbara CA 93130
USA [us]

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Travolta on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
maybon1201
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maybon1201 »

Eh either way i got at least a personalised response from his secretary then? Lol ill still count it
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

maybon1201 wrote:Eh either way i got at least a personalised response from his secretary then? Lol ill still count it

Falls off chair laughing.
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northvscart »

SECRETARIAL!

Probably the most infamous secretary signed photo in extistance, that Travolta photo is. 90% of this message board will tell you they are fakes. View any/every past thread.. some are kind of funny.

Although, I do think some of the users here dedicate their lives and way too much of thier time telling people thier autographs, particularly those of Travolta, are fakes.

Congrats on your SECces. Hope I`m cool now!

{up}
Mfedor1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mfedor1231 »

I am very new to this site, and I posted this question somewhere else but nobody responded so I am sorry if it doesn't belong here....

Although I have been collecting autographs both in person and through the mail for close to 20 years, I am very new to this site and any and all assistance would be appreciated! I have never attempted to get 8X10 photos signed TTM and see a lot of successes on this site so I am thinking about trying. What is the best way to do this? I have a ton of 9X12 self-adhesive envelopes but I am very unsure on what the postage sending out and coming back to me is supposed to be. TIA for any assistance provided.

Mike
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Not even gonna comment on this. After all this time, people still believe these are real, and continue to waste postage. Shameful. ( no offense )
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )