Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post by greg0 »

November I sent photos to person from Spurs Staff. Can't say name, sorry...
December I received photos back signed by Tim and Tony

chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Duncan and Tony Parker success

Post by chadallen985 »

You cant post this because your not giving any info. Forum rule is up above.. read it... Admin will delete this, and your other post so enjoy them while they are on here.
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greg0 »

chadallen985 wrote:You cant post this because your not giving any info. Forum rule is up above.. read it... Admin will delete this, and your other post so enjoy them while they are on here.
I can write "sent at Spurs address"
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

greg0 wrote:
chadallen985 wrote:You cant post this because your not giving any info. Forum rule is up above.. read it... Admin will delete this, and your other post so enjoy them while they are on here.
Technically that would be misleading, as you would be implying that sending to that address got you this success. Clearly you claim to have had a contact at every ciub, which is somewhat unusual, but yeah, might have been best to post this in the discussion forum as a group posting, rather than repeated rubs in the face.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
greg0
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greg0 »

Twelveby12 wrote:
greg0 wrote:
Technically that would be misleading, as you would be implying that sending to that address got you this success. Clearly you claim to have had a contact at every ciub, which is somewhat unusual, but yeah, might have been best to post this in the discussion forum as a group posting, rather than repeated rubs in the face.
I do not have contact at every club. I would like to have them. Each contact = hundreds of e-mails and long searches. And a chance for next autograph...
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I am calling BS on this, seeing as a couple of the ones he got are from notorious fan un friendly players. and the vague mention of a name he can't mention is even more misleading. some of the autos deont look qquite right either...... oh well, admin will rid us of this problem quickly.

12x, you are correct. why post intentionally misleading posts.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:12x, you are correct. why post intentionally misleading posts.
Because he hasnt received any REAL people, so he has to stroke his own eagle by posting fakes on here.

FYI Greg... do you think front office people actually know the players and are able to get autographs??? I have a cousin who works for the in the Mavs office, and they are told that if they ever come in contact with a player that they are never to speak to the player unless they speak to you first, and NEVER ask for an autograph or a photo with them or they will be fired that day. I'm guessing most teams in the 4 major sports have rules along these lines as well. So for you to say you have a "contact," I doubt they are going to run after autographs for someone who sent them a photo of a player. So Yeah, I calL BS as well.
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I have a friend that works in the Astros organization as a clubhouse attendant, so they work with the players a lot. But even they are only allowed to put two items on the volunteer table per team. So i dont think this clown has this many hook ups on this many teams. Especiaslly to get two BIG cogs in the Heat team, which is the hottest team out there right now. Just not believable at all.
I am trying to complete a mural of The Walking Dead characters in 4x6. If you have any characters from the Walking Dead on 4x6 PM, maybe we can make a deal!!??!!

Most Wanted: Roy Halladay, Ted Williams, Stan Musial, Tris Speaker, and any other MLB star retired before 1990!!

Best TTM Return: Tommy Lee Jones, Peyton Manning, Mark Wahlberg, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl,

Best IP: Chris Cornell, Sully Erna, Phil Anselmo, Baseball: Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones, Ryne Sandberg, and many, many more!!
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

usmcusarmy81 wrote:I have a friend that works in the Astros organization as a clubhouse attendant, so they work with the players a lot. But even they are only allowed to put two items on the volunteer table per team. So i dont think this clown has this many hook ups on this many teams. Especiaslly to get two BIG cogs in the Heat team, which is the hottest team out there right now. Just not believable at all.
I have looked at most of these and the ones I'm familiar with are fakes. Either he is doing it or someone is fooling him. I tend to lean to the former. Admin, take these down. Why do people do this?
usmcusarmy81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by usmcusarmy81 »

I also remember he tried this stunt a while back with Kobe, because we all know Kobe signs anytime someone asks him to sign. Thats why his autos go for 400 and up. Even that one was quickly called out on, guess some people don't learn. I hope he hasnt been buying these.