Jack Nicholson Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jack Nicholson Success

Post by Mandy2050 »

Sent: Dec. 7.2012
Received: Jan. 11. 2013

Sent LOR. Got B&W 8x10 signed in the mail.

Used address in the database.

Jack Nicholson
Proteus Films, Inc.
21700 Oxnard St.
Suite 400
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
USA

Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jack Nicholson Success

Post by admin »

Hi Mandy2050 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jack Nicholson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Congrats on your photo. thats the same one I got yesterday. Ive been called a liar and everything else its been ugly. I dont have a scanner and couldnt post it. But I described it exactly but that didnt do no good. Thanks for the post and again congrats.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

If you have the same photo as the one pictured, you have a PP, just like this poster.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Iknow its a PP. But glad to have it.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Good stuff, glad you're happy. The other post went WAY too OTT, with misunderstanding on both sides, but frankly, anyone who posts without a photo is liable to get that from time to time. Mind you, anyone who knows anything in this game will know that Jack has been sending that PP out for years (not just that one, but it's been around for a LONG time) so I have no idea why people doubted you had a non authentic signature back, aside from that fact that no one would have any reason to lie about having one of those.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Thanks twelvby, I agree it got out of hand but just calling someone a liar for no reason pissed me off. If Isaid it was authentic I could have understood the rookies attacks.
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

gordon fan wrote:Congrats on your photo. thats the same one I got yesterday. Ive been called a liar and everything else its been ugly. I dont have a scanner and couldnt post it. But I described it exactly but that didnt do no good. Thanks for the post and again congrats.
yea thanks and note for nothing but I really wouldn't pay to much to the nasty comments. Don't let it get to you, cause some people get really nasty for no reason and over the most stupidest stuff. I just ignore it.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
gordon fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gordon fan »

Thanks Mandy, Its over. But it was cool getting Jack Nicholson hope your as happy with yours as I am mine.congrats again.
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

gordon fan wrote:Thanks Mandy, Its over. But it was cool getting Jack Nicholson hope your as happy with yours as I am mine.congrats again.
yea I was really happy I got it his one of my favorite actors. I loved him in batman and wolf. But I was surprised that I got from him only because I didn't send a SASE with my letter so I didn't know if I would get anything. Glad I did though. :D
Meghan Trainor