Abe Vigoda - Request for Payment

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Abe Vigoda - Request for Payment

Post by DanielJames »

Sent: 12/29/2012
Received: 01/08/2013

Address Used:
Abe Vigoda
190 East 72nd Street
Apt 15B
New-York, NY 10021

Today I received this card back asking for payment of $15 to have my item returned signed. Looks like it used to be $10 and the price went up. They don't really give any payment instructions other than to send a money order. I sent an e-mail to the optonline account asking if I could deliver the $15 in person, as the address listed on the post card is only about 18 miles from my house. Still waiting on a response.

2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Abe Vigoda - Request for Payment

Post by admin »

Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Abe Vigoda on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

admin wrote:Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P
Not exactly a success yet. I'll post when I send in the $15 ransom.
2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

ugh i hate when they start charging even for 8o something 15.00 not bad i got him for free last year
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

Sent my payment in and received today :)

dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

5 cent postage? I should move to N.J.
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

dylans dad wrote:5 cent postage? I should move to N.J.
$.05 is what Abe Vigoda's daughter paid to send it to me. My SASE had a dollar stamp and a forever stamp on it. Oddly enough, when I mail my envelopes out, my SASE is a rigid photo mailer. That is placed inside a plain white 8 x 12 envelope along with a photo and LOR. That plain white envelope is what I send to the celeb, and that has the same postage on it as the one inside. I think it's only if they weigh it at the post office are they tacking on an extra $.05, but if they throw it in a postal box, USPS isn't going to care.

Doesn't make much sense that the inner envelope would cost more to mail.