Seth MacFarlane success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
LOSTCrumpus
$10 gift certificate winner

Seth MacFarlane success

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

I sent Seth a LOR, SASE and a promotional card from Blue Harvest film on October 2, 2012 and today I received a reply. He signed my promotional card with his short signature and personilised a photocopied drawing of Rogar (which I requested) to me as we'll as numbering it. I am so happy with this success and wasn't sure I would hear back as I am sure he is a very busy man. Will be writing to him again very soon.

Promotional card:

Photocopied drawing:

Envelope front:

Envelope back:

Address used:
Seth MacFarlane
"Family Guy Studios"
Fox Television Animation
10201 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Seth MacFarlane success

Post by admin »

Hi LOSTCrumpus :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manini »

Wow, this is really interesting! The signature on the Picture is obviously a totally different one than the one on the drawing! This could be his real signature! I think you made the Jackpot with the drawing! :D {up}
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
LOSTCrumpus

Post by LOSTCrumpus »

Manini wrote:Wow, this is really interesting! The signature on the Picture is obviously a totally different one than the one on the drawing! This could be his real signature! I think you made the Jackpot with the drawing! :D {up}
The ones he does with drawings from the show are always photocopies but e adds your name to the page. He signs anything you send him just as SM.

Ricky Gervais x4, Dame Judi Dench, Steven Merchant x2, Karl Pilkington x3, The Saturdays x6, Alan Carr x2, Alesha Dixon x3, Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Scissor Sisters x2, Chad Michael Murray x2, Alexandra Burke, Conor Maynard x2, Jessie J, Steve Downes x2, Paris Hilton, Alex O'Loughlin x2, Penelope Wilson, Geri Halliwell x5, Edward Asner, Seth MacFarlane, Jennifer Saunders x2, Emma Bunton x2, Chris Hemsworth x3, Daniel Dae Kim, Amanda Seyfried x2, Maggie Smith, Melanie C x5, Michael Caine, Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Wayne Callies, Andrew Lincoln x3, John Morris x4, Hugh Bonneville & Michael Gambon, Toby Jones x3, Victoria Beckham & Helen Mirren

Cast Successes: Sky 1's Trollied

Twitter: @MrScottMorgan
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

Congrats on the reply, however, the "SM" signature is from a secretary. Here's an authentic one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SETH-MCFARLANE- ... 5d32585011
Manini
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Manini »

The ones he does with drawings from the show are always photocopies but e adds your name to the page. He signs anything you send him just as SM.
Oh, that was a misunderstanding :D I thought the OP printed out a Picture and then sent it to Seth to get it signed :D Sorry!
Authentic Recieved: Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Vivienne Westwood, H.H. Dalai Lama, Judi Dench, Tilda Swinton, Betty White, Joan Rivers, The Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, Lauren Bacall, Victoria Beckham, Usain Bolt, Joan Collins, Alain Delon, Farah Diba-Pahlavi, Jane Fonda, Joan Fontaine, Francoise Hollande, Sir Elton John, Gery Kasparov, Sienna Miller, Kylie Minogue, Rosamund Pike, Omar Sharif and many more...
In Person Successes: Nicollette Sheridan, Pamela Anderson, Olivia de Havilland and some more...

If you need help or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS AUTOGRAPH :-) viewtopic.php?f=2&t=276014
CharityStarDonations
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CharityStarDonations »

Love it how people think they know that the SM autographs are
secs...
How the hell do you know?

When your signing hundreds of photo's you wouldn't do you long sig every time.

Waster
[color=#FF0000]Autograph Successes: Maggie Smtih, Jim Broadbent, John Hurt, Ben Kingsley, Matt Lucas and David Walliams, Catherine Tate, Martin Clunes, Sir Ian McKellen
Milestone Autographs: #1 Maggie Smith #5 Matt Lucas and David Walliams signed DVD
Last Autograph: Sir Ian Mckellen Signed Photo
http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... a258c6.jpg
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

CharityStarDonations wrote:Love it how people think they know that the SM autographs are
secs...
How the hell do you know?

When your signing hundreds of photo's you wouldn't do you long sig every time.

Waster

On this one mate, they're right. This comes up all the time on Seth signatures, and there have been loads of examples of his "quick" IP signatures, which look nothing like the ones being churned out. The key is the differences in the "S", even if I am initialling something, for example, my "R" is always very similar, and it's very unlikely that anyone would change it so dramatically for an intialling. Further, in my opinion, if "he" was taking the time himself to personalise each of those printed drawings, and neatly numbering them all, then you would think he might just do his own quick signature which comes naturally, rather than create something new.
James

Post by James »

The dedications are nothing similar to his actual handwriting, even if people debate the sec signature.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

James wrote:The dedications are nothing similar to his actual handwriting, even if people debate the sec signature.
Excellent point, and one which could be proved by anyone with an IP dedication... do you know anyone who has such a thing James? Given the remarkable similarity between the "S" on the initialed item, as well as the "S" on the "Scott", I think that would cover bases there.