To the Ebay sellers!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
fox11

To the Ebay sellers!

Post by fox11 »

First, I don't care if one person sees this before it goes in the trash but anyways here we go.
I CANNOT stand people that take advantage of people that sign for their "fans" all the time, like Bobby Doerr, Virgil Trucks, Betty White and everyone else that ALWAYS SIGNS. I hate that a lot of people only uses them as an opportunity to make money. Like if you send 8 items to get signed, come on really? some "fan" you are... If I was the celebrity I would through your stuff away. But people are still nice enough to sign it all. But there are people who have stopped signing because of dealers! which is shitty for the person who is a TRUE fan and actually wanted the persons autographs.

I don't care about trading and stuff because your not really profiting off them... I don't know I'm sure I will get alot of hate but I don't really care!
Top Three Success's
1.Corey Taylor (Slipknot)
2.Jim Root (Slipknot)
3.Mike Moustakas (Kansas City Royals)
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: To the Ebay sellers!

Post by Twelveby12 »

Your opinion is your opinion, but seriously how can you not see that
THIS IS NOT FEEDBACK!!

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Pedrogsantos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pedrogsantos »

Amen {up}
Favourite Successes!
photo sharing
EbiGuetta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EbiGuetta »

fox11 wrote:First, I don't care if one person sees this before it goes in the trash but anyways here we go.
I CANNOT stand people that take advantage of people that sign for their "fans" all the time, like Bobby Doerr, Virgil Trucks, Betty White and everyone else that ALWAYS SIGNS. I hate that a lot of people only uses them as an opportunity to make money. Like if you send 8 items to get signed, come on really? some "fan" you are... If I was the celebrity I would through your stuff away. But people are still nice enough to sign it all. But there are people who have stopped signing because of dealers! which is shitty for the person who is a TRUE fan and actually wanted the persons autographs.

I don't care about trading and stuff because your not really profiting off them... I don't know I'm sure I will get alot of hate but I don't really care!

BUT IT'S TRUE!!
Last TTM successes: Simon Pegg, Eddie Redmayne, Joe Manganiello, LeVar Burton
Last IP: Harvey Keitel, Jamie Dornan, Richard Gere

My AUTOGRAPHS: http://superstarkonvickova.blog.cz/
https://www.facebook.com/lucie.manasova.9/photos_stream

MY MOST WANTED: Helena Bonham Carter, Zachary Quinto, Ioan Gruffud
Autographix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autographix »

Twelveby12 wrote:Your opinion is your opinion, but seriously how can you not see that
THIS IS NOT FEEDBACK!!

RM
You're a bit of a cocky shit aren't you?
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

@ fox11

Amen. Very well said.
Trolls be gone!
schlaud23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by schlaud23 »

Autographs are a commodity just like anything else. The reason we collect them is because they have VALUE wether to other people or just to us.

While I have only sold autographs through charity auctions I don't have a problem with someone collecting for money. Either way true fans are winding up with the autograph even if they have to pay for them.
mishacolburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mishacolburn »

Amen:) good job! {up}
Rock On!
Misha

I have met Zendaya, Ariana Grande, have been to 3 concerts. Who I saw was: Ariana Grande, Victoria justice, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and 5th Harmony:)

Favorite Success: Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez

Most wanted: Demi Lovato

Visit my website! http://mishasautographs.webs.com/
Zendaya & me at a meet and greet in Lansing, MI on my birthday!
https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 64/photo/1
Ariana Grande Meet & Greet 8/28/13 https://twitter.com/mishacolburn/status ... 24/photo/1
iao
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iao »

I agree with fox11.
I saw someone selling the exact same autographed photo of American Pickers for $79.00 the same day I received it for free from American Pickers. I was so happy that mine was personalized.
Don't be greedy either, $79 dollars? Maybe $20.00. BTW, the photo didn't sell.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

schlaud23 wrote:Autographs are a commodity just like anything else. The reason we collect them is because they have VALUE wether to other people or just to us.

While I have only sold autographs through charity auctions I don't have a problem with someone collecting for money. Either way true fans are winding up with the autograph even if they have to pay for them.
To be honest, I view autographs. As something more special than a mere commodity. Almost something sacred. It is almost impossible to argue that. Dealers are not havingg a corrosive effect on the hobby.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard