Allen Iverson Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SimpleMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Allen Iverson Success!

Post by SimpleMan »

Allen Iverson Success
Comments on Authenticity Welcomed

Sent: October 19
Received: November 5

Sent: Card, SASE, Note, Everything was returned to me - even the note i sent him :lol:

Address Used:

Allen Iverson
Moore Management and Entertainment, LLC
P.O. Box 9858
Chesapeake, VA 23321-9858
USA

So excited to receive my second autograph! I have sent out a ton more, hopefully I will get some more soon!

Envelope and Picture:

Last edited by SimpleMan on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contact me if you are looking to buy USA Stamps or 4 x 6 high resolution glossy photos of your favorite stars.
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Allen Iverson Success!

Post by Loungeact92 »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Awesome success from a great player, he was fun to watch and could dominate a game. A great addition to your collection, congratulations again!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
SimpleMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimpleMan »

Loungeact92 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Awesome success from a great player, he was fun to watch and could dominate a game. A great addition to your collection, congratulations again!
Thanks! So do you think it's authentic??
Contact me if you are looking to buy USA Stamps or 4 x 6 high resolution glossy photos of your favorite stars.
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

i have a copy of his rookie card...well two one that use to be worth a bit then a shitty one. wonder if its worth sending the good one out to him to add to its value
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
SimpleMan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimpleMan »

killempathy wrote:i have a copy of his rookie card...well two one that use to be worth a bit then a shitty one. wonder if its worth sending the good one out to him to add to its value
maybe, you could always talk to a dealer.
Turnaround was pretty quick. Good luck!
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Loungeact92 »

[quote=

Thanks! So do you think it's authentic??[/quote]

Sorry I really have no idea, I just have been wanting to write to him and a bunch of other players I enjoyed watching, but I haven't yet done it. I couldn't say if it's real or not, and I don't want to tell you the wrong thing- But I think it's great you got it!!
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
busted_out_toof
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by busted_out_toof »

I've gotten him IP a bunch and I'll be honest....some characteristics of that look good while other don't. It would be helpful to see if anyone else was successful like you to compare. It MIGHT be secretarial or autopen. The "I" in Iverson is off to me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SimpleMan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Allen Iverson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

I was going to add to say that this is probably not a real success.

The guy never striked me as someone who would care for their fans, and to get a reply back that quickly just would shock me.

The signature itself looks OK but the I does look a little off but who knows. I just doubt its real
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS