VV help with envelope

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VV help with envelope

Post by Send&Signed »

Hi,

So I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I'm sending VV to shepherds bush in London next month and want to be prepared, any tips on what I should write on the envelope? The past two Vv I've done have failed without a RTS.

Anyone?
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VV help with envelope

Post by autographsannie »

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge ... m5C5vS.jpg
This is a classical american air-mail envelope.
At the bottom left you have to write the address of the celebrity. Example with a fake address:
JENNIFER ANISTON
C/O "LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP"
WARNER BROS PRODUCTION OFFICE
79, BARKELEY STREET
2222 NEW YORK, NY.
USA
At the top right you have to write your address. Example with a fake address:
MARY SIMPSON
29, WASHINGTON ST.
10010 NEW YORK, NY.
USA
You have to add at bottom right "Don't bend/Ne pas plier/Non piegare" in english, french and italian.
Put the stamps at the same places of the normal letters and add an air-mail sticker like the normal letters.
Hope this helps. {??}
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.