getting signatures after a talk show

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

getting signatures after a talk show

Post by redgravedisciple »

Is it better to have tickets to the show and try and get the signature, or to wait outside for the star to leave? I will be in NY next week and was wondering which one would be best!
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: getting signatures after a talk show

Post by autographsannie »

I think that is better buy the tickets.
You will have: the phenomenal possibility to watch live all your favourite celebrities (try with Jay Leno or David Letterman if you live in USA) and have their autographs.
Or you can send a request TTM.
I will try with Jennie Garth on Wendy Williams Show this Sunday.
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

Is the audience given special time to get a signature? I would think they keep you at bay. I of course would LOVE to see them in person during the show, but would I be able to get out of the building in time to get to where they'd be leaving and get a signature is my only question.
autographsannie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsannie »

redgravedisciple wrote:Is the audience given special time to get a signature? I would think they keep you at bay. I of course would LOVE to see them in person during the show, but would I be able to get out of the building in time to get to where they'd be leaving and get a signature is my only question.
I do not think you will have a special time to get autographs. You will have to stand outside and wait. Or when the show ends, try to understand where the star goes and reach her/him.
Watch this video, there is Lily Collins (Snow White, Abduction) that signs autographs after a talk show:
http://www.willtheautographguy.com/2011 ... after.html
PP: Ashton Kutcher, Alec Baldwin, Anna Paquin, Charlie Sheen, Christy Turlington, Elijah Wood, Laura San Giacomo, Jennifer Beals, Rebecca Romijn, Ralph Fiennes, Selena Gomez (x3), Vince Vaughn, Spice Girls, Stacey Solomon.
MOST WANTED: Cassie Scerbo, Harry Potter Cast, Francis Ford Coppola, Rachel McAdams, Lauren Bacall, Cameron Diaz, Eva Marie Saint, Emma Watson, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed.