Ron Gant

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ron Gant

Post by EastSTL »

Does anyone have the address of former MLB Outfielder Ron Gant?
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ron Gant

Post by Twelveby12 »

EastSTL wrote:Does anyone have the address of former MLB Outfielder Ron Gant?
This, and your other posts, DO NOT CONSTITUTE FEEDBACK! Please try to post in the correct forum!
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastSTL »

Don't act like a little ole batch. People around here get slapped like a batch for that. :D
James

Post by James »

There is no need for rudeness like this on the forum, and it won't be tolerated. Warning issued.
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastSTL »

Well good for you wimp...Read what he wrote...I am new to this site...don't need you wimps acting like wimps...IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT...THAN QUIT ACTING LIKE A BATCH! You owe me an apology. I'm helping you out by posting my autograps and addresses. I don't need to do that.
Last edited by EastSTL on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
James

Post by James »

Yes, he wrote that this isn't feedback, and is therefore in the wrong forum (although it's now been moved). So he's totally in the right.
I don't owe you an apology, dream on.

and you're not helping me out in the slightest... sorry to disappoint you.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

EastSTL wrote:Well good for you wimp...Read what he wrote...I am new to this site...don't need you wimps acting like wimps...IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT...THAN QUIT ACTING LIKE A BATCH! You owe me an appology. I'm helping you out by posting my autograps and addresses. I don't need to do that.

You're quite a charming person aren't you? I have to wonder why you bothered to join the forum if that's your attitude? It seems to me the majority of your posts were requests for addresses (posted in the wrong forum, the hint is in the word FEEDBACK and the rules at the top of the page detailing what the forum is for) so I struggle to see how you are helping anyone out there. But congrats, you just ensured the vast majority of decent posters will offer you zero help as you have shown yourself up to be someone with the maturity of a seven year old.

But you're right, you don't need to post your successes/addresses/requests - YOU were the one who chose to join the forum, and if you can't actually present yourself with any degree of maturity or manners, then you won't be welcomed. You're right in saying you're new to the site, but your method of introduction does you no favours, and totally negates the attempt to blame your mistake in posting in the wrong forum on that. I pointed out in one post out of (I think) 12 that were in the wrong forum that you had done so, and you responded with a torrent of abuse.

I think that says more about you than about me, but keep going like that, I'm sure one day you'll show the attitude to the wrong person, I wish you luck when that happens.

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
EastSTL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastSTL »

Wow...spoken like a true wimp...I bet you voted for obama too. WOW. Get a life...This don't concern you wimp.