Ron Paul Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DanielJames
$10 gift certificate winner

Ron Paul Success

Post by DanielJames »

Just wanted to post this real quick before I run out. Received an autographed picture from Congressman Ron Paul today.

Sent e-mail 9/20/12
Via This page.

Incredibly fast turnaround! Thought it might be a PP at first, but I looked at it under my jeweler's loupe (coin collector as well), and it's evident that the picture can be partially seen through the marker at some points. There is a distinct smell of black marker around the signature, and under the loupe, I can see a slight indentation showing the path of the marker. Can't distinguish if it's an AP however.

Any thoughts? I'll have a picture of the envelope up later when I get home.

2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
imbatman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ron Paul Success

Post by imbatman »

It looks like it is not a PP. It may be a AP because some people on this forum gat a similar signature like yours. Anyway it is a great success do not want to be a critic it is a great signature.
sometimes when I post feedback you may not immediately see an autograph, all my autographs are on one page you may have to scroll down sometimes to find them.

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE

http://autographarmy.weebly.com/

best Trader(s)

1ben123

willing to trade private addresses for autographs or for other private addresses

looking for

Ronaldo brazil private,
jjjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjjj »

It is most likely authentic.
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

Thanks guys!

Here is the envelope that it came in.

2014 Successes: Michael Emerson, Kate Mulgrew, Tony Bennett, R.L. Stine, James Earl Jones, Cassandra Petersen "Elvira", Bob Newhart, Chuck Norris, Bernard Fox, Ardal O'Hanlon, Dick Cheney, Paul Dooley, Tony Shalhoub, Tom Baker, Cherry Jones, Dan Quayle, Jim Norton, Edward Herrmann.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DanielJames :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
ff_angel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ff_angel »

DanielJames, I got back from Ron Paul earlier in the year too.
Same photograph but he personalised mine and the sig. looks slightly different to yours.
I can post a scan if you want to compare...

Congrats on your success
To see more of my successes please look at my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SarahsAutosPage
It has been updated with NEW posts!! (17August 2015) Please feel free to like and comment.!

Latest success: Michelle Fairley

Currently collecting:
SCRUBS 8 cast members (8 photos)
LOST: 20 cast members (30 photos)
HUNGER GAMES:33 cast members (50 photos)
HARRY POTTER:: 44 cast members (61 photos)
And many more!

If anyone has any valid addresses for members of the televison show LOST or SCRUBS please PM me. Please check the Scrubs thread
Don Vito Margera
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Don Vito Margera »

ron paul's the man cool success
khalst1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by khalst1 »

the autograph is real. The way I can tell is on the envelope he franked it. Why would he waste a frank on a AP? If it did then the envelope would still contain his autograph... Congrats
DanielJames

Post by DanielJames »

khalst1 wrote:the autograph is real. The way I can tell is on the envelope he franked it. Why would he waste a frank on a AP? If it did then the envelope would still contain his autograph... Congrats
I looked at that and the frank appears to be pre-printed on the envelope. I think he had his envelopes done ahead of time. Would be awfully inconvenient to keep signing every envelope don't you think? Thank you for the positive feedback! :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I'm not a fan, but I respect politicians who sign authentically. I believe that they all should.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard