Iron Man 3 Help

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
shannnnen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Iron Man 3 Help

Post by shannnnen »

Hey guys. So I think I found another filming location for Iron Man 3 other than the studio for the next following weeks. I'm not sure if it's correct though. If anyone else has it, I'd love for them to PM me so I can confirm if it's the right address or not. The location on the website was like a random street, so I wasn't sure.

Also, do you guys think I'd have a better chance sending the picture to Robert or Gwyneth? The picture I'm sending has both of them, & I might ask them to ask the other to sign the picture as well. Lol. If that made sense.
Last edited by shannnnen on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last 5 Successes: The Situation, Melissa Joan Hart, Coco Rocha, Hynden Walch x2, Ashley Benson x4

CHECK OUT ALL OF MY AUTOGRAPHS! Click on the image :D
Sign my guestbook!
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Iron Man 3 Help

Post by sohryu76 »

shannnnen wrote:Hey guys. So I think I found the filming location for Iron Man 3 for the next following weeks. I'm not sure if it's correct though. If anyone else has it, I'd love for them to PM me so I can confirm if it's the right address or not. The location on the website was like a random street, so I wasn't sure.

Also, do you guys think I'd have a better chance sending the picture to Robert or Gwyneth? The picture I'm sending has both of them, & I might ask them to ask the other to sign the picture as well. Lol. If that made sense.
Gwyneth is better with fan mail than Robert is. She might ask him to sign it for you too, but I am not sure.
Iron Man 3 will continue to film at the Screen Gems lot until they head out to China... next month, I think.

*Corrected my country from Japan to China. oops*
Last edited by sohryu76 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
http://breadnfire.tumblr.com/ - Peeta Mellark's version of the Hunger Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance Game - Great Time Killer
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

sohryu76 wrote: Gwyneth is better with fan mail than Robert is. She might ask him to sign it for you too, but I am not sure.
Iron Man 3 will continue to film at the Screen Gems lot until they head out to Japan... next month, I think.
It's China, not Japan. And yes, they will be filming indoors scenes at Screen Gems, but also on location in various NC venues for a couple of days. You might have better luck sending it to those venues than the EUE studios.

And I haven't heard a VV success from RDJ in a long time... he used to do APs and such. Now I think the only way you can get his autograph is either IP or via the horribly overpriced dealers.

But you can try. Maybe Gwyneth can do it for you, provided you're sincere and everything.
shannnnen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shannnnen »

Thanks, guys, for the help. :)
Last 5 Successes: The Situation, Melissa Joan Hart, Coco Rocha, Hynden Walch x2, Ashley Benson x4

Sign my guestbook!
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sohryu76 »

mcjw2011 wrote:
sohryu76 wrote: Gwyneth is better with fan mail than Robert is. She might ask him to sign it for you too, but I am not sure.
Iron Man 3 will continue to film at the Screen Gems lot until they head out to Japan... next month, I think.
It's China, not Japan. And yes, they will be filming indoors scenes at Screen Gems, but also on location in various NC venues for a couple of days. You might have better luck sending it to those venues than the EUE studios.

And I haven't heard a VV success from RDJ in a long time... he used to do APs and such. Now I think the only way you can get his autograph is either IP or via the horribly overpriced dealers.

But you can try. Maybe Gwyneth can do it for you, provided you're sincere and everything.
Yeah my bad... China not Japan. Oops. If they are going to be going in and out of venues a couple days at a time, if the mail is not already on its way there, or there by the time they finish the on location filming... it might not get forwarded to the next venue or even the studio. And end up in an RTS.
But either way, still wish OP the best of luck on her attempts to get an autograph. :)
It's the best we can do :)
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

I don't know how you all do it! I'm still looking for an address :oops:
adamk2 wrote:Pleasure doing business with you!

Favourite Autograph in my collection: Tom Felton
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sohryu76 »

Foxes96 wrote:I don't know how you all do it! I'm still looking for an address :oops:
you're REALLY trying too hard...
or not hard enough
because the address is not hidden.
not even hidden on this board
Currently Waiting For:

Pending In Order:

Received:
tenshi35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tenshi35 »

Robert responds to fan mail vv the iron man set. I got mine today!!
shannnnen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shannnnen »

tenshi35 wrote:Robert responds to fan mail vv the iron man set. I got mine today!!
Congrats! I actually just sent to Gwyneth and asked if she could ask RDJ, aha. I hope I get both! :D

Sign my guestbook!
shannnnen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shannnnen »

shannnnen wrote:
tenshi35 wrote:Robert responds to fan mail vv the iron man set. I got mine today!!
Congrats! I actually just sent to Gwyneth and asked if she could ask RDJ, aha. I hope I get both! :D
Btw, I would love to see your post of it! :)

Sign my guestbook!