Robyn (Swedish electro pop singer)

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
bodytalker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Robyn (Swedish electro pop singer)

Post by bodytalker »

Hi i am a big fan of the swedish musician Robyn, the singer who sang "hang with me", "indestructible", "call your girlfriend", "dancing on my own" and "with every heartbeat". She is coming to my country of singapore but due to my exam date, i am unable to watch her concert. I have been a fan of her since i was a little kid and it would mean a lot to me if someone could give me a workable address to send her an autograph request to and tell me about how to send a Sase and stuff :)

this is a video of her performance so that you guys know who she is :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNo07Xp8aQ
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Robyn (Swedish electro pop singer)

Post by LunaMellark »

bodytalker wrote:Hi i am a big fan of the swedish musician Robyn, the singer who sang "hang with me", "indestructible", "call your girlfriend", "dancing on my own" and "with every heartbeat". She is coming to my country of singapore but due to my exam date, i am unable to watch her concert. I have been a fan of her since i was a little kid and it would mean a lot to me if someone could give me a workable address to send her an autograph request to and tell me about how to send a Sase and stuff :)

Hellooo :)

I'm a fan too! I got her autograph at the start of this year :)

Robyn
Coda Music Agency, LLP
229 Shoreditch High Street
London, E1 6PJ
United Kingdom

Good luck! x

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
bodytalker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bodytalker »

LunaMellark wrote:
bodytalker wrote:Hi i am a big fan of the swedish musician Robyn, the singer who sang "hang with me", "indestructible", "call your girlfriend", "dancing on my own" and "with every heartbeat". She is coming to my country of singapore but due to my exam date, i am unable to watch her concert. I have been a fan of her since i was a little kid and it would mean a lot to me if someone could give me a workable address to send her an autograph request to and tell me about how to send a Sase and stuff :)

Robyn
Coda Music Agency, LLP
London, E1 6PJ
United Kingdom

Good luck! x

omgosh thank you so much !!!! i have looked everywhere and i found so many addresses but i had no idea which was the right one. Thank you so much once again :D

by the way just wondering how did you send it? Did you send a SASE? also do i have to include my own picture of her to sign or will she give us one :)
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

bodytalker wrote:
LunaMellark wrote:

Robyn
Coda Music Agency, LLP
London, E1 6PJ
United Kingdom

Good luck! x

omgosh thank you so much !!!! i have looked everywhere and i found so many addresses but i had no idea which was the right one. Thank you so much once again :D

by the way just wondering how did you send it? Did you send a SASE? also do i have to include my own picture of her to sign or will she give us one :)
Haha no problem :) I send a letter, a stamped envelope and a photo and she sent it back personalized to me :D

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
bodytalker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bodytalker »

Robyn
Coda Music Agency, LLP
London, E1 6PJ
United Kingdom

Good luck! x[/quote]

by the way just wondering how did you send it? Did you send a SASE? also do i have to include my own picture of her to sign or will she give us one :)[/quote]

Haha no problem :) I send a letter, a stamped envelope and a photo and she sent it back personalized to me :D[/quote]

awesome im going to mail her a letter this week ! i have a problem making SASE coz i always buy those vouchers to pay for postage but i never know how much to put in haha. How long did she take to reply to you?
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

A couple of months I think :)

LunaMellark

Re: ?????????

Post by LunaMellark »

maydaykew wrote:??????????? ????????? ????? ??????? ??????, ?? ??????????? ?????? ??????????? ????? ?????. (812)385-56-90 http://lcspb.ru ?????????? ?????? ?????????.???????????
?????????? (?????????, ?????????, ?????, ????????? ????????);
????????????? ????????? ? ???? ??? ? ?????????. ?????? ????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ????????????. ????????? ???? ????????? ???????? ????????.?????? ????? ????????,? ??????? ?????????????. ?????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??????????? ???????????? ?? ???? ???????? ?????.
? ??? ?? ?????? ????????? ???????? ???????????? ????????? ????????????: ??????? ?????, ???????? ?????, ????? ?? ???????? ??????
???????? ?????. ????? , ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ????? ???????? ? ?? ????? ?????. ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ???????? , ?????? ????????
? ?????????? ??????????? ?????? ???????????? ?????? ?????? ??? ?????? ? ??????? ??????? ??????? ????????????.????????????? ??????? ????????????? ?????????? ??? ??????? ??????.
???-?? ?? ????????? ?????????? ????????? ???????? ?????????? ??????????? ?????????, ????????? ??????? ,
?????????????? ?? ?????????, ????? ???? ????? ?????????? ?????? ????? ???? ??????? ??????????, ?? ??????????? ?????????? ???? ????? ? ??????, ??????????? ? ??????? ???????????? ??? ??????????????. ??? ?????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ??????????? ? ???????????, ??? ??????????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ? ??? ????????? ????????????? ???????? ????? ????????. ???????, ??? ? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ???????? ???? ??????? «????? ????????», ?? ?????? ???????? ????? ?????? ?????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ? ???????. ??????????? ????? ????? : (812)385-56-90 .
Oh get a life!

bodytalker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bodytalker »

LunaMellark wrote:A couple of months I think :)
Thanks so much for the help ! to be honest i only made this account here with the purpose of only finding robyn's address so i got so sad when no one replied for awhile O_O !

THANKS SO MUCH :D :D :D
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

bodytalker wrote:
LunaMellark wrote:A couple of months I think :)
Thanks so much for the help ! to be honest i only made this account here with the purpose of only finding robyn's address so i got so sad when no one replied for awhile O_O !

THANKS SO MUCH :D :D :D
I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner, and no problem! :D

LunaMellark

Re: coach handbags

Post by LunaMellark »

gomaslima wrote:Nevertheless, given that these types of handbags tend to be developer manufacturers to start off with, the reality that these complaints could be high-priced may be as well as shines. That is simply natural as you become identical reciprocation: exceptional excellent indicates great amounts of money.
Nevertheless considering that the advent of these Trainer Outlets, serious Trainer Enthusiasts around can also get in order to information their own glamorous and magnificence * from 50 percent the real charges!
These kind of spots is going to be sure to give you a a minimum of Forty five percent price reduction away from in folks Coach handbags and also other Mentor items! Right here, you may be guaranteed for you to maintain plenty of dollars, while nevertheless getting capable of getting these types of high-class Coach Handbags.
Such as contrast in order to on the internet getting or another retailers, these types of outlets tend to be absolutely where to visit, in order to have got outstanding special discounts along with initial buys. The primary issues with on the internet acquiring is always that ripoffs can be standard. Or maybe if you do have the product, they are entirely reproductions and so are certainly not legits.
In this article with these outlet stores of ??? ??? , you could be optimistic these are usually 100 % genuine because they appear straight from the development manufacturing facility and diverse list vendors within the nearby mall. Whilst acquiring the absolute best from the funds, you may be guaranteed how the Coach Handbags you are purchasing are all genuine.
??? ??????
coach ???
???
??? ??????
??? ??
Oh go away!