worst celebrity you have met

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

worst celebrity you have met

Post by loulou123 »

ok,so i want to know who was the worst celebrity you have met,and why?
stop me for giving the celebrities that are rude to fans the fame they want by asking for an atuograph!
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: worst celebrity you have met

Post by ozzman »

Are you asking to let you know what celebrities are rude so you dont send to them?
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I've never spoken to her, but Sex and the City used to film on my block, and Cynthia Nixon could always be counted on to be a HUGE bitch to the crew. She also would RUN past fans at the stagedoor when she was doing plays, covering her face so people couldn't take quick candid snaps. It's possible I just happened to see her on a bunch of bad days, but I never saw her act pleasant at all.
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

Piper wrote:I've never spoken to her, but Sex and the City used to film on my block, and Cynthia Nixon could always be counted on to be a HUGE **** to the crew. She also would RUN past fans at the stagedoor when she was doing plays, covering her face so people couldn't take quick candid snaps. It's possible I just happened to see her on a bunch of bad days, but I never saw her act pleasant at all.
Well, crap. That is no good. I just wrote to her at home. Guess I won't be getting that one back...

Joel Madden of Good Charlotte. GC is my favorite band and I used to go to a LOT of their shows. I've met them more times than I can count and he was rude on several occasions. One time he even told my sister and I he was "too busy to be bothered" by us. We were the only 2 people there, and maybe he was busy, but he said it in a very rude tone. Oh well. Benji on the other hand is a total doll.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head really. Oh except maybe Travis Pastrana. Which is weird coz everyone loves him and thinks he is amazing. Whatever.
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

CN might be nicer through the mail. It's possible that she just isn't good at interacting with people face to face or gets stressed out easily.
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

Piper wrote:CN might be nicer through the mail. It's possible that she just isn't good at interacting with people face to face or gets stressed out easily.

I hope so, but so far I haven't heard back. I am still a bit hopeful though...
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Piper wrote:I've never spoken to her, but Sex and the City used to film on my block, and Cynthia Nixon could always be counted on to be a HUGE **** to the crew. She also would RUN past fans at the stagedoor when she was doing plays, covering her face so people couldn't take quick candid snaps. It's possible I just happened to see her on a bunch of bad days, but I never saw her act pleasant at all.
Wow :shock: I met her 2 times while she was doing Wit and she seemed extremely nice. Broadway must make them meet & greet with the fans.
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

Oh, let me add Zac Hanson. He was a total jerk. Long story short: security was called, I didn't do anything but he still called security and had them stand around. :roll:
Mand82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mand82 »

alesha dixon who used to be in misteeq,
i wanted for the band outside a club there was only me and two other fans and when she and another member who i cant remember the name turned up i asked for a pic and autograph and they totally ignored me and spoke to the other two girls and got them into the club and left me there and when su-elli (sorry cant spell her name) turned up she was very late yet when i asked her for a pic and autograph, she was very friendly and stopped for me to take a pic of her and sign a piece of paper for me, even tho she was in a real hurry to get on stage, it just shows you that some celebs even when they are in a rush can still be really sweet to their fans and some celebs no matter how much time they have they dont seem to care,