Katy Perry on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Katy Perry on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday!!!

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

HI guys, just a heads up Katy Perry, will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, so if you are around be sure to come to the fan alley behind the theatre and she will probably come over and sign. Katy is super cool in person.
I think if we get a nice big group of teens/young adults she will sign on the way in.

also next week Matt Leblanc will be on Kimmel as well on wed and on thursday Howie Mandel!!!!
Yay!!
Formerly Starzgirl93, time for a fresh start, new name!
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Katy Perry on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday!!!

Post by Jennie<3 »

I wish I could but I do not live around California. And I highly doubt Howie will sign because he is germaphobic
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

Jennie<3 wrote:I wish I could but I do not live around California. And I highly doubt Howie will sign because he is germaphobic
To bad you dont live around Cali Jennie, Its usually a fun time with most of the people who come out to Jimmy Kimmel. As for Howie,you could be right, but you never know. Even if he doesnt its still fun just come down and worst case, when a person doesnt sign, you usually still get to listen to a great Live out door mini concert from a big name act. If you ever va-cay out to Cali you definately should stop by the Fan Alley
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

Darn I love Katy! Wished I lived there to be able to go!! Her autograph is my absolute MOST wanted!!! Hope you get to meet her! If you get an extra autograph from her hit me up ;) haha
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
omega8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omega8 »

yeah and she will be at the premiere at of her movie part of me on tuesday at the chinese theater. I think there might be a outdoor mini concert too. I might go check out kimmel in the alley
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

trekgirl or stargirl
you are one and the same!
you lied about Garfield and Stone being on Kimmel and though it is true Perry is going to be on Kimmel Monday, it's just a ploy to get people away from a better event, the premiere of Savages.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

bud simpson wrote:trekgirl or stargirl
you are one and the same!
you lied about Garfield and Stone being on Kimmel and though it is true Perry is going to be on Kimmel Monday, it's just a ploy to get people away from a better event, the premiere of Savages.
Dude I got my name change approved by the site admin, who approved it, so quit trying to stir things up.
And while i was told wrong info about the spiderman stars doing a pre tape,you know that they reschedule people on these shows all the time.

I am not going to the savages premiere there is no one there that i am interested in getting,or worth sitting in traffic for to travel down to the Regency Village theatre by UCLA in westwood,
I Want Katy cause I am a fan of hers plain and simple, and I am not going to be able to go to the Katy premiere on tuesday to get her, as i have a class in the early evening, and when in my 124 or so posts have i ever tried to detour people away from a autograph signing.
Usually you are whining that I announce it to the world and try to get as many people as i can to show up.
even if katy doesnt sign tomorrow, I am assuming she will be doing an outdoor concert as well since she is a music guest.(though i admitedly dont know that for sure) so if nothing else get to here her sing.
Just like iam going to be going for Matt Leblanc on wed, and not trying to head down to westwood for spiderman

Its funny how you can tell me what i think is a better event for me to attend.

in anycase I thought I blocked you guess i need to recheck my settings.
good bye Ol man goodbye!
Last edited by TrekGirl1993 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
tenshi35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tenshi35 »

What time should people get there at?
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

tenshi35 wrote:What time should people get there at?
It can vary, sometimes people start lining up around 11am or 12 noon other times around 2 or 4.
I have heard some arrive as early as 9am for huge names, but even if you cant make it till 5pm or so you should still try to come out.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

Such a fun day/evening. Got my (well worn/loved) Teenage Dream and one of the boys cd's signed.lot of fun lots of cool FANS. if you didnt come out today girls and boys, and you are a Katy fan, you should try and make it out tomorrow for the premiere across the street.I wish I didnt have a class tomorrow evening, but I am happy I got my two cds signed tonight.

Even if she had not signed it would have still been a fun blast, as it was primarily Real Katy fans.
I wasn't there to see it this morning but apparently she arrived on hollywood blvd this morning, for something involving tommorow, and signed some then as well, I wasn't there at 11am so i cant say if what exactly took place for sure or not but several girls were talking about it in the kimmel fan alley.

Nights all