Kenny Baker SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kenny Baker SUCCESS

Post by jmd2225 »

My second success from the wonderful Kenny Baker! I never send pre-signed photos to untested addresses, so I held off on this one when I sent a few R2-D2 pics to Kenny last December. When I got those back safe and beautifully signed, I decided to go ahead on this one. I'm both glad and bummed that I sent this out a few days before it was announced he'd be attending Celebration VI; I'm always a fan of getting autographs for free rather than paying for them, but using a send-in service at Celebration would have probably avoided the smudging that happened on the photo (it looks like he signed with a silver paint pen and slid it into the envelope while it was still wet, since I can see silver "skid marks" on the inside of the envelope). Still, it's really not that bad, and I'm always very appreciative of people who are willing to sign for their fans TTM. Two down, four to go. :D

SENT: May 30, 2012
RECEIVED: June 12, 2012

Kenny Baker
51 Mulgrave Avenue
Ashton-Upon-Ribble
Preston PR2 1HJ
UK

SENT: LOR, SASE, 8x10 photo
RECEIVED: 8x10 photo signed

Photo was already signed by Peter Mayhew.
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kenny Baker SUCCESS

Post by coachk28 »

You're right... OPX send in service is flawless. It wouldn't have gotten smudged. You can always trust them to do a good job!

- Dont send that to Carrie Fisher TTM.... she doesn't sign. Her TTM signature has been ghost/secretarial signed for well over a decade! You can get her at CVI though or many of the comic cons she attends.

- Anthony Daniels doesn't sign TTM either. He'll be at CVI also.

- Mark Hamill also hasn't signed authentically TTM in a long time. But he too also goes to a lot of comic cons. As of now he is not going to CVI.

- I won't say never on Harrison Ford b/c I just got 2 authentic TTM graphs from him back in May (see below). But there are only about 5 known authentic TTM successes from him in the past 15-20 years. OPX just did a signing with him for $500.00, but that wasn't a send in. If you can track him down IP he is a good signer as long as things stay calm.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jmd2225 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kenny Baker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

admin wrote:Hi coachk28 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kenny Baker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

Admin... you gave the Kenny credit to the wrong person! lol
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

coachk28 wrote:You're right... OPX send in service is flawless. It wouldn't have gotten smudged. You can always trust them to do a good job!

- Dont send that to Carrie Fisher TTM.... she doesn't sign. Her TTM signature has been ghost/secretarial signed for well over a decade! You can get her at CVI though or many of the comic cons she attends.

- Anthony Daniels doesn't sign TTM either. He'll be at CVI also.

- Mark Hamill also hasn't signed authentically TTM in a long time. But he too also goes to a lot of comic cons. As of now he is not going to CVI.

- I won't say never on Harrison Ford b/c I just got 2 authentic TTM graphs from him back in May (see below). But there are only about 5 known authentic TTM successes from him in the past 15-20 years. OPX just did a signing with him for $500.00, but that wasn't a send in. If you can track him down IP he is a good signer as long as things stay calm.

Insanely jealous of your Fords. Yeah, I've purchased from OfficialPix before and they're top notch. I'll definitely be using them to add Daniels and Fisher at CVI – I've definitely versed myself in the TTM lore of Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds. My fingers are crossed that Hamill will eventually be announced so I can just knock them all out in one go and only worry about Ford in the future (who will hopefully follow in the footsteps of Ian McDiarmid and do a send-in one day).
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coachk28 »

JMD, good to hear that you know that Carrie's mom signed her TTMs for the longest time!

So many people think her TTMs are legit!

Glad to see there is someone else on these boards that knows there stuff!

Looking forward to seeing the sigs you get added to the pic via CVI!

Are you a member on Rebelscum Star Wars Forums?
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

coachk28 wrote:JMD, good to hear that you know that Carrie's mom signed her TTMs for the longest time!

So many people think her TTMs are legit!

Glad to see there is someone else on these boards that knows there stuff!

Looking forward to seeing the sigs you get added to the pic via CVI!

Are you a member on Rebelscum Star Wars Forums?
I try my best to keep up-to-date on my autographs, thanks! I definitely keep track of who's known to send out secretarials, who doesn't respond, etc. It makes things so much easier! Thanks, I'll try to get a picture of the final (or semi-final) product uploaded.
I'm kind of sort of a member on Rebelscum. I have a username (leialover229) and I've posted a few times, but for whatever reason I've been more of an observer than a participator. I've been meaning to start posting for a while; I know it's a great bunch of guys who are all enthusiastic about "Star Wars" and autographs like me! :D

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES: