Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Pat Cross
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!

Post by Pat Cross »

On 5/01/12, I wrote Miss (?) Margolyes with a TTM autograph request, enclosing SSAE, 3x5 card for signing, and $2 for postage. Received her reply today, 5/21/12, and instead of my 3x5, she sent a color 5x7 photo of her Professor Sprout character signed "Miriam Margolyes." Addressv used is in the fanmail.biz database and is below.

Miriam Margolyes
c/o United Artists, Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London W1F 0LE
UK
quails23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter) SUCCESS!

Post by quails23 »

Omg this is awesome! {up} Loved her in Harry Potter and Merlin. Was this an international or domestic success? Do you think I would receive a reply if I just sent a SAE? :( Just curious. I'm from the US and want to send her now...but it's very difficult for me to get UK postage.

Congrats though.
accioharry
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by accioharry »

congrats! I'd love to try! :)
In person success: Neon Trees band members (Tyler, Chris, Branden. Didn't get Elaine!)

Letters waiting:
Christian Coulson (Young Tom Riddle), Sir Ian McKellen (Gandalf!), Amber Chaney (Hunger Games)

Collection:
Daniel Radcliffe (authentic! Received it from a Woman in Black Contest! :D ) Matthew Lewis, Ryan Turner (Hugo Weasley), Imelda Staunton (Umbridge), Anthony Reynolds (Peacemaker #2 in the Hunger Games) , Mark Salling (Glee:Puck), Daniel Radcliffe (PP) Chris Colfer (PP)

Most wanted:
David Yates, J.K. Rowling, Alan Rickman, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Coldplay
Jimsta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jimsta »

I believe she is in my home country of New Zealand, doing a show called Mariam Margoyles in Dickens Women. I know she was on the 19th I'm not sure now.
Wrestling Roundup is a Radio Show hosted by Josh (USA) and Grady (NZ) about wrestling. Relive the classics, Recap what happened that week and listen to some great entrance themes. Check us at at any of the links below.
Facebook | Twitter | Latest 5 Episodes
NEW ZEALAND!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Pat Cross :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Miriam Margolyes on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)