Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding to emails for Selena

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
ultrasnap78
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding to emails for Selena

Post by ultrasnap78 »

I sent a letter to selenagomez@studiofanmail.com today,
but I received a message:
"Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding
to emails for Selena Gomez. If you were
requesting an autographed picture, please
write directly to Selena."

I feel so sad :cry: because I love SFM with free and fun:-(
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding to emails for Se

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

I just sent a letter and they did say that so dissapointed
Last edited by kateadventurebear460 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
DowntonClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DowntonClaire »

last week i sended a mail to them. and i got a reply back that they would send my autograph, so i believe sfm adress for selena does work :/
Recent successes: Dan Stevens, Penelope Wilton, Colin Morgan
rencently sent out: Andrew Scott, Tom Hiddleston
favorite autographs : Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Benedict Cumberbatch

Total of Autographs = 65

http://downtonclaireautographs.webs.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AutographClaire

N1. DOWNTON ABBEY FAN!!

if anybody has VV addresses for Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Dan Stevens,Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan. please send me a PM. I have other VV Addresses to trade!

http://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbeyFANDOM

MET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH OCTOBER 11TH 2012!

SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

DowntonClaire wrote:last week i sended a mail to them. and i got a reply back that they would send my autograph, so i believe sfm adress for selena does work :/
i dont think they will send anything to the new emails being sent to the selena gomez. im assuming that they are not responding because of the amount of emails being recieved & too much spam messages. I also think is because they can't get to everyone's request. i think they will send a picture back if u sent it in the previous months but im not sure. its sucks that they did this because the pictures they sent were lovely and i was hoping i can get another one but now i cant :(
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Well, hey! Maybe (Most likely not) she will reply now (not studio fan mail)!
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ultrasnap78 wrote:I sent a letter to selenagomez@studiofanmail.com today,
but I received a message:
"Studio Fan Mail is no longer responding
to emails for Selena Gomez. If you were
requesting an autographed picture, please
write directly to Selena."

I feel so sad :cry: because I love SFM with free and fun:-(
When things get abused....this is what happens.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
adamowen1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adamowen1 »

Yes, and that's why people keep emails to themselves. Shame really.. :neutral:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

adamowen1 wrote:Yes, and that's why people keep emails to themselves.
But this one wasn't a private email. It was public but what I mean it was people sending off for THREE and FOUR PP's from her. {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jackofaces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackofaces »

Never understood why people bother with those cheap little 5x7 preprints anyway. Has nothing to do with the above posts. Their contact with Selena Gomez's management likely just ran out and they aren't authorized to send out photos of her anymore. Also they aren't being paid by the management to create the preprints and send them out anymore.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jackofaces wrote:Never understood why people bother with those cheap little 5x7 preprints anyway.
Because she doesn't have good signing habits AT ALL so the younger tweens here STILL want something...I Was lucky enough to get two real ones.