Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sammiejo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) Success!!

Post by Sammiejo »

This is my first ever autograph success! Needless to say I am very happy with it. :)

I believe the signature is real (customized with my name!) and the branch underneath is some kind of stamp.

I sent a letter and a copy of The Hunger Games, along with a SASE, to the address below. I posted everything
on the 1st of February and got it back on the 15th of February. Sorry for the late reply, I had it delivered to my
parents house for economical reasons and had to wait a bit to get my hands on it! That's also why I do not have
a picture of the envelope.

Happy Autograph collecting, and may the odds be EVER in your favor! ;))

Suzanne Collins
? Scholastic Inc
557 Broadway
New York, NY 10012
Last edited by Sammiejo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autographs I Have: Suzanne Collins!, Dakota Fanning, James Earl Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yuen, Nikki Reed!

Waiting For a Response From: Jackson Rathbone, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jim Parsons, Scarlett Johansson

Most Wanted Autographs: Cast of Downton Abbey (specifically Michelle Dockery, Joanne Froggatt, Elizabeth McGovern, Dan Stevens, Jim Carter, Maggie Smith, Jessica Brown Findlay and Laura Carmichael); Cast of Parenthood (specifically Lauren Graham, Peter Krause, Dax Shepard, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen, Joy Bryant, Mae Whitman and Sam Jaeger); Cast of Friends (any and all recurring characters!)
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games) Success!!

Post by marksautographs »

Wow! Awesome success. This is rare! :D
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dingleborder »

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Michelle15

Post by Michelle15 »

Congrats :D.
Also going to send to her :D
Check out my collection & feel free to sign my guest book =D: http://lisasautographs.webs.com/
01/2014:Dan Brown, Daniel Craig x2, Rachel Weisz and Patrick Stewart
Sent:D.Messing-N.Moran-F.Drescher-B.Song-H.Laurie-B.Spears-I.Mckellen-S.Twain-T.Caputo-K.&K. Jenner-B.Whishaw-B.Bardot-R.Grint-E.Lynch-K.Leung-T.Fey-V.Hudgens-J.K.Rowling-C.Poésy-D.Bradley-N.Harris-E.Watson-K.Stewart-B.Garrett-N.Cage-L.Hemsworth-V.Justice-B.Wright-S.Bond-R.Fiennes-B.Mendler-J.Belushi-Dalai Lama-C.R.Jepsen-V.Williams-D.Spade-J.Lynch-S.Scott-K.Berglund-B.Thorne-A.Balsom-B.Barlett-J.Fischer-H.Taylor-Zendaya-A.Greene-K.Baker-B.Nighy-The Mythbusters-P.Carroll-J.Foray-E.Banks-J.Hutcherson-R.Bowman-D.Boyd-J.Lormand-T.Jones-K.Gelman-B.Bundy-A.Stenberg-D.Okeniyi-K.Prescott-M.Lintz-A.Thurman-T.Taylor-C.Mark-H.Bonham Carter-M.Gambon-Jessie J-D.Gleeson-Kate VD-K.Albernath-D.&E.Fanning
HarryPlopperFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HarryPlopperFan »

What envelope or box did you use? did you add a return box or what? Thanks! :mrgreen:
Received: Alan Rickman, Suzanne Collins, Judge Judy, Maggie Smith, The Fray, Tim McGraw, George Jones (AP), John Ondrasik (Five For Fighting), Switchfoot, Paula Deen, Flo the Progressive Girl, and Barack Obama (PP).

Most Wanted: JK Rowling

Check out my website please: http://autographsnthangs.weebly.com/
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

Aaah I might send to her! Congrats! :-)
Successes in June 2012: Angel Coulby (x2), Bonnie Wright (PP)

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jesswythe

My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/WeasleyTomlinson
xoJenniferxo421
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xoJenniferxo421 »

ahh your so lucky!
Congrats! (:
Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, The Wanted, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield, Glee Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Percy Jackson Cast, Degrassi Cast
Success: Nina Dobrev, Justin Bieber, PP's of Jensen Ackles Selena Gomez Anne Hathaway Kristen Stewart Neil Patrick Harris Chris Colfer, Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q
Latest: Alexander Ludwig, Maggie Q, PP's of Chris Colfer and NPH
Sent: Lucy Hale, Grant Gustin, Amanda Seyfried, Isabelle Fuhrman, Amandla Stenberg, Nick Jonas, Harry Shum Jr., The Wanted, Josh Hutcherson, Laura Marano,
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by il0veseamushp »

has anyone ever gotten anything from her?
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dingleborder »

il0veseamushp wrote:has anyone ever gotten anything from her?
I don't know if anyone has actually ever tried before. Or, at least posted. I think everyone is so used to big name authors like Jo Rowling and Stephenie Meyer never responding that people just may not have even attempted.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Wow, congrats! I'm jealous!