Margaret Thatcher problem

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Den17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Margaret Thatcher problem

Post by Den17 »

I would like to know if it's possible send a letter to Margaret Thacher.
I know that on 31 July 2011 it was announced that the former prime minister's office in the House of Lords had been closed down.
Harry Potter success: Fiona Shaw

Authors success: Christopher Paolini
Cartoon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Margaret Thatcher problem

Post by Cartoon »

Hi, Den17!

I, too, have been looking for an address for Margaret Thatcher...

I actually sent an e-mail to the Margaret Thatcher Foundation and asked them for an address. They responded today, with the following unfortunate message... "I'm afraid Lady Thatcher no longer signs autographs or send bookplates. She is now completely retired from public life."

Just wanted to let you know.

Cartoon
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

She's been in declining health since the strokes she suffered in 2002, along with age and memory loss. There is a lot of interest in her now, especially with the film, but why not leave her alone.
LansChaney91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LansChaney91 »

Try her Home address its Public Knowlege , I sent something to her house and she replied , it was her signiture on a bit of paper.

i believe it is genuine because i included a picture but that was unsigned , If i was a secretary , I would sign the picture , Wouldnt you?

:D
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Why would you want to send one to the wicked witch? Ding dong the witch is dead!!
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg
dreamkafka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dreamkafka »

Sigh...
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Wicked witch
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg