Jennifer Lawrence Success! x6

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
songtothesiren
$10 gift certificate winner

Jennifer Lawrence Success! x6

Post by songtothesiren »

Needless to say, I'm beyond happy!!! :D {??}

Sent a long and warm letter, 6 photos (not all of them were for me and I explained that in my letter), SASE

Date Sent: December 13, 2011
Date Received: December 31, 2011
Used Address in the Database

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Waiting for several autographs.

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success! x6

Post by Jaffer »

You chose some stunning photos! Congrats, I am very happy for you. But I wonder why she sec'd mine :( :cry:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

that is super kool i sent her two photos i hope they come back how long did it take you to get hers i sent mine 01-03-12
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

harrypotterfan. wrote:that is super kool i sent her two photos i hope they come back how long did it take you to get hers i sent mine 01-03-12
It took me 18 days. I'm sure that your photos are on their way. But if they don't arrive until the end of the month, you should try again, because she's usually pretty fast when it comes to reply to her fanmail. Good luck! :)

"Hunger Games" cast members who reply TTM --> http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=244147
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

wow that super fast i hope mine come that fast do u think two photos was enough to send
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
songtothesiren

Post by songtothesiren »

harrypotterfan. wrote:wow that super fast i hope mine come that fast do u think two photos was enough to send
Of course! You sent the right amount of photos. I was worried that I might have sent way too many. But I did explain in my letter that they were for friends, I gave her their names, and apologized for sending so many photos. But since I was writing, I ended up writing on behalf of my close friends who are huge fans as well. If I were only asking for myself, I wouldn't have asked for 6 photos. She's already being way too kind to take her time to sign autographs for her fans. If everyone starts sending half a dozen photos every time, she'll never rest or she may stop signing. We're lucky that she still does.

gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Lovely success. Are they authentic? They seem to be. Just wanted to ask. Congrats!
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

Congrats! That's such an amazing success and definitely those autographs are ones to treasure :)
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
satine57100
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by satine57100 »

Ouah :shock:

You are so lucky :razz:

Congratulations {??}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi songtothesiren :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)