I need Help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
SebaS15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need Help!

Post by SebaS15 »

Hi, I need to know what i need to send to the famous, the problem is i am in Argentina and i not understand very well the steps to follow. Waht I need to do? Sorry for my english. -.- But someone need help me please, i wanna have one autograph, but i'm so far away. ): Thanks! :(
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I need Help!

Post by Annataz »

Mandame un PM y te explico
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

It's pretty simple: Who are some of your favorite famous people? You can look them up on this forum to see if they have a habit of responding then look for an address to send them a fan letter.

In your letter just tell them why you are a fan. Be sure to include an envelope for them to respond in even if you don't have any of their country's stamps.

If you have more questions we'd be glad to help but we need more info from you first.

BossC
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

BossC wrote:It's pretty simple: Who are some of your favorite famous people? You can look them up on this forum to see if they have a habit of responding then look for an address to send them a fan letter.

In your letter just tell them why you are a fan. Be sure to include an envelope for them to respond in even if you don't have any of their country's stamps.

If you have more questions we'd be glad to help but we need more info from you first.

BossC
yeah but it seems like the problem is that he doesnt understand what a SASE or how to make one.
I will explain to him in spanish so dont worry.
SebaS15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SebaS15 »

Mj0r wrote:
BossC wrote:It's pretty simple: Who are some of your favorite famous people? You can look them up on this forum to see if they have a habit of responding then look for an address to send them a fan letter.

BossC
yeah but it seems like the problem is that he doesnt understand what a SASE or how to make one.
I will explain to him in spanish so dont worry.
Yes, thanks :)