What's your favorite autograph and why?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
wharfrat57
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

What's your favorite autograph and why?

Post by wharfrat57 »

If you could pick one autograph that you have as a favorite, which one would it be and why?

I guess mine would be from John Travolta. Not only did he sign the photo I sent him (From the film Basic) But he also sent a photo thanking me for military/Iraq service, and also since I told him my daughter was a Grease fan, he also sent a signed inscribed photo of him from Grease to her. I know I said one photo, but I got back more than I asked for! which was very cool!
Traves
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Traves »

My favourite autographs are: Frank Lampard, Ronaldinho Gaucho and Peter Schmaichel. It's fantasitc players. I like their very much. These autographs are a raritys. :)

Enjoy. :o

I {??} Manchester United.

...United Road, take me home...

...20LE Gunnar Solskjaer...
Ferrero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ferrero »

OMG! how did you get Ronaldinho's?? :D:D that's awesome, I love him, his sooo cool haha! congrats {up}

btw, my favourites are david beckham's and adam brody's

Linda,
Favourite Successes TTM: Cristiano Ronaldo, Wentworth Miller, Wayne Rooney (signed
shirt), Swedish National Football Team (signed shirt) & Zlatan Ibrahimovic (signed shirt)
Most Wanted TTM: Eric Cantona, David Beckham & Fernando Torres
" b e t h e c h a n g e y o u w a n t t o s e e i n t h e w o r l d "
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Definitely Tim Burton, I've admired the guy for over 10 years now and the autograph(s) (got him several times) bring back really good memories lol
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Mine Is My 'The O.C.' Cast Autograph (Adam, Mischa, Rachel & Ben) As My Auntie Met Them In Person When She Was Taking A Tour Of The Set, Whilst She Was On Holiday (Vacation)! I Literally Fainted When She Showed Me!!!!! :mrgreen:

But My Favourite TTM Success Is Probally My Carmen Electra, I've Just Been A HUGE Fan For Such A Long Time, So When I Got Both My Photo's Back Signed From The 'Beyond Legend Johnny Kakota' Set, I Was So Happy & I Know Loads Of People Got A Success Back From Her But I Was SO Happy & I Think I was The Only One Who Got It Personalised To Me!!!

Aimee xXx

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
Traves
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Traves »

Ferrero wrote:OMG! how did you get Ronaldinho's?? :D:D that's awesome, I love him, his sooo cool haha! congrats {up}

Linda,
I sent an e-mail with request a signed photo of Ronaldinho. They sent me his signed photo. :)

I {??} Manchester United.

...United Road, take me home...

...20LE Gunnar Solskjaer...
Silent Whisper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silent Whisper »

Mine's certainly Ryan Giggs'. He's my favourite footie player, and I'd tried for so long to get his autograph before I finally succeeded before the match against Norwich City in August 2004. And even then it was only because the nice security guy at the stadium decided to let me through to run to the other side (I was originally standing on the wrong side of the players' entrance, of course :? ) when I begged him after Ryan arrived. I have still great memories of the whole episode.
Nukleopatra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nukleopatra »

Mine must be my bad girls collection a few to mention are: Kerry Norton, Nicole Faraday, Liz May Brice, Linda Henry, Antonia Okonma, Debra Stephenson.

Ummm i just love bad girls so much thats why
Ferrero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ferrero »

Traves wrote:
Ferrero wrote:OMG! how did you get Ronaldinho's?? :D:D that's awesome, I love him, his sooo cool haha! congrats {up}

Linda,
I sent an e-mail with request a signed photo of Ronaldinho. They sent me his signed photo. :)

oh, that's great! {up} is it authentic? what address did you use?
Thanks, Linda
Favourite Successes TTM: Cristiano Ronaldo, Wentworth Miller, Wayne Rooney (signed
shirt), Swedish National Football Team (signed shirt) & Zlatan Ibrahimovic (signed shirt)
Most Wanted TTM: Eric Cantona, David Beckham & Fernando Torres
" b e t h e c h a n g e y o u w a n t t o s e e i n t h e w o r l d "
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

Mine would have to be my Green Day success. The reason why is because I wasn't really expecting anything back from them. I wrote to them with the intention that I would probally get nothing.