Ben Stiller success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
devitiari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ben Stiller success

Post by devitiari »

I sent email to benstiller@studiofanmail.com on April. today I received this PP.

Stefanodt15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ben Stiller success

Post by Stefanodt15 »

Sorry to see you got a PP...I got one some years ago.

-Stefano :mrgreen:
Like my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collectin ... 7983320646
Favourite autograph: Madonna (IP at the Venice Film Festival 2011)

Stefano
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misskate1990 »

Sorry :( I got one from like 06!!!
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
Bartosz994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bartosz994 »

Congrats. It`s PP, but is`t always something.
I got the same too :lol: :lol: :lol:
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

I don't get why anyone even tries to send mail to a studiofanmail address hoping to receive anything but a preprint? That's all they do! And how is that a success? Everyday it seems like someone posts on this site a "success" from studiofanmail. No offense, but i'd rather have a secretarial success. Can someone explain to me why anyone bothers with studiofanmail cuz i don't get the appeal.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misskate1990 »

Thats a good Question, I don't send to Studio Fan Mail anymore if I see it has a studio fanmail email I won't bother
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi devitiari :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ben Stiller on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

congrats! a PP is better than nothing {up} Enjoy!
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

georgethree33 wrote:I don't get why anyone even tries to send mail to a studiofanmail address hoping to receive anything but a preprint? That's all they do! And how is that a success? Everyday it seems like someone posts on this site a "success" from studiofanmail. No offense, but i'd rather have a secretarial success. Can someone explain to me why anyone bothers with studiofanmail cuz i don't get the appeal.
Lol why on earth would you rather a sec?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
cormshrub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cormshrub »

Jaffer wrote:
georgethree33 wrote:I don't get why anyone even tries to send mail to a studiofanmail address hoping to receive anything but a preprint? That's all they do! And how is that a success? Everyday it seems like someone posts on this site a "success" from studiofanmail. No offense, but i'd rather have a secretarial success. Can someone explain to me why anyone bothers with studiofanmail cuz i don't get the appeal.
Lol why on earth would you rather a sec?
Agreed. At least with a PP (however lame they are) it is his signature originally. A sec isn't even his signature...it's someone else doing it, just some average Joe taking a sharpie a to a picture of a famous person...like...I don't even understand you.