Pawlenty, Bachmann, Paul, Santorum, Gingrich, etc. Success!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pawlenty, Bachmann, Paul, Santorum, Gingrich, etc. Success!!

Post by Chewie »

Attended the Iowa Straw Poll today and got autographs from 12 republican politicians!

2012 Republican Candidates:

Michele Bachman
Tim Pawlenty
Ron Paul
Rick Santorum
Herman Cain
Newt Gingrich
Thaddeus McCotter

in addition to:

Iowa Governor Terry Branstad
Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley
Iowa Congressman Steve King
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul
Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee

all signed 1/1 4x6 index cards. Quite the haul if I do say so myself. I already had Mitt Romney and Jon Huntsman, so their absence at the straw poll wasn't too detrimental. :razz:

All very nice people, even though I'm not a Republican! It was a lot of fun going on a "scavenger hunt" of sorts to find all of these people! I missed out on Iowa Congressman Tom Latham and a couple Fox News anchors. Country star Randy Travis was there too but there was no way I was going to get remotely close to him! :lol:

All in all it was a really awesome day! I can post scans later if anyone would like to see them. 8) I'm happy to share stories as well about what the candidates seemed like in person if you're curious. {up}
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pawlenty, Bachmann, Paul, Santorum, Gingrich, etc. Succe

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! Unfortunately, the only ones I have any time for are Romney, Huntsman and Johnson, but they are ones you didn't get haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

I'd actually really like to hear what you thought of the candidates and how they were IP along with scans. I like to meet them all no matter democrat or republican, only one I've met so far this year is Bachmann and she was very nice to me although her husband was NOT. :lol:
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Dallas wrote:I'd actually really like to hear what you thought of the candidates and how they were IP along with scans. I like to meet them all no matter democrat or republican, only one I've met so far this year is Bachmann and she was very nice to me although her husband was NOT. :lol:
Lol no wonder, I could be mistaken and apologies if I am, but isn't he a bit of a weirdo?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
mjdgop2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjdgop2012 »

I would love to see scans! I have a personalized photo from Ron Paul and also one from Newt Gingrich. I got one TTM from Romney (my candidate) earlier this year and just got Rand Paul a couple weeks ago. I haven't met any of them personally, but I almost met Michele Bachmann at Restoring Honor in DC last year...she had her own rally after and I was directly in front of the podium she spoke at. I did meet Sarah Palin two years ago (VERY NICE lady!) and got an IP autograph from her...If you want to see any of my autographs, here is a link to my official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Michae ... 3264779597

All of my autographs are on this page! Anyway, great successes! I am jealous!
***I do NOT post pictures of my return envelopes!***

Please "LIKE" My Official Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=2 ... 3264779597

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
-President Ronald Reagan

Recent Successes: Donald Trump, Liza Minnelli, Bea Arthur, Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle, Joyce DeWitt, Mary Wilson, Daniel Radcliffe (VV), B.E. Taylor (IP), Jeff Probst, Mary Jo Catlett, Emilio Estevez, Tony Dungy, Lauren Bacall, Whoopi Goldberg, Wally Wingert, Robert Guillaume, Debbie Reynolds, John Williams, Pat Carroll, Mitt Romney.
mjdgop2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjdgop2012 »

I would love to see scans! I have a personalized photo from Ron Paul and also one from Newt Gingrich. I got one TTM from Romney (my candidate) earlier this year and just got Rand Paul a couple weeks ago. I haven't met any of them personally, but I almost met Michele Bachmann at Restoring Honor in DC last year...she had her own rally after and I was directly in front of the podium she spoke at. I did meet Sarah Palin two years ago (VERY NICE lady!) and got an IP autograph from her...If you want to see any of my autographs, here is a link to my official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Michae ... 3264779597

All of my autographs are on this page! Anyway, great successes! I am jealous!
***I do NOT post pictures of my return envelopes!***

Please "LIKE" My Official Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=2 ... 3264779597

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
-President Ronald Reagan

Recent Successes: Donald Trump, Liza Minnelli, Bea Arthur, Doris Roberts and Peter Boyle, Joyce DeWitt, Mary Wilson, Daniel Radcliffe (VV), B.E. Taylor (IP), Jeff Probst, Mary Jo Catlett, Emilio Estevez, Tony Dungy, Lauren Bacall, Whoopi Goldberg, Wally Wingert, Robert Guillaume, Debbie Reynolds, John Williams, Pat Carroll, Mitt Romney.