double LIVERPOOL failure

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
barrysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

double LIVERPOOL failure

Post by barrysmith »

sent a LOR to liverpool training ground 3 weeks ago and SAE (1 for gerrard and 1 for carroll). recieved my envelope with a letter from liverpool stating that they dont do request and will only do autographs for charities etc. :(
[size=85]Vincent Kompany,Mario Balotelli,Kolo Toure,David Platt,Adam Johnson,Sergio Aguero,Dieter Hamann,Eden Dzeko,Roberto Mancini,Patrick Viera,Joe Hart,David Silva,Roberto Martinez,Roy Hodgson,Patrice Evra,Frank Lampard,Tom Cleverley,Darren Bent,Roberto Di Matteo,Frank De Boer,Eusebio,Javier Hernandez,Arsene Wenger,Alex Ferguson,Carlos Cuellar,Aaron Lennon,Fernando Torres,Tim Cahill,Gilberto Silva,Emmanuel Eboue,Alan Shearer,José Antonio Reyes,Fredrik Ljungberg,Thierry Henry,Clarence Seedorf,Cesc Fabregas,Bryan Robson,Franz Beckenbauer,Edwin VanDer Sar,Oliver Kahn,Arjen Robben,Terry Butcher,Alfredo Di Stefano,Claudio Pizarro,Glenn Hoddle,Sol Campbell,Gary Lineker,Les Ferdinand,Stefan Effenberg,Dennis Bergkamp,Pele,David Beckham,Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,Tony Adams,Nemanja Vidic,Manuel Neuer,Philip Lahm,Thomas Muller,Michael Ballack,Mario Gotze,Matt Humells,Shinji Kagawa,Michael Owen,Bastian Schwienstieger,Didi Deschamps,Franck Ribery,Wesley Sniedjer,Pavel Nedved.Paul Ince,Geoff Hurst[size=150]
admin
Site Admin

Re: double LIVERPOOL failure

Post by admin »

Hi barrysmith :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the letter and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Liverpool on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
Soleil*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Soleil* »

Maybe you should have tried to send separate envelopes for each footballer and send it to Anfield?
amys1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amys1994 »

i live in liverpool and they do not send signed photos to people but i know that if you go to the training ground, when the players enter the ground they sometimes stop and will have photos and will sign stuff so if you live near Liverpool maybe you could go there? :)
Recieved: Savannah Outen, Russell Brand, Shayne Ward, Eoghan Quigg, Katie Melua, George Clooney PP, The Saturdays VV, Alesha Dixon x2 , Colin Firth ,The Wanted , Carrie Mac, Parade, Kelly Holmes, Fearne Cotton, Snow Patrol, Holly Willougby x2, Gino Decampo, Philip Schofield, Olly Murs x3, Peter Andre, Ant and Dec, Peirce Brosnan, Amir Khan, Example, Dannii Minogue, Justing Beiber, Eliza Doolittle, Katy perry, Alexandra Burke!
Most Wanted: Beyonce, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Pixie Lott, Cheryl Cole, Take That, Michael McIntyre
Sent Off For: Neyo, Usher, Gary Barlow, Cheryl Cole, Michael McIntyre, Amanda Holden, Pixie Lott, Chipmunk,Sam Branson.
barrysmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by barrysmith »

Soleil* wrote:maybe u should have sent them requests individually
i did.

amys1994 wrote:i live in liverpool and they do not send signed photos to people but i know that if you go to the training ground, when the players enter the ground they sometimes stop and will have photos and will sign stuff so if you live near Liverpool maybe you could go there? :)
unfortunately i dont live anywhere near l'pool but if you are ever going then let me know and i'll send you a SAE and LOR. lol
[size=85]Vincent Kompany,Mario Balotelli,Kolo Toure,David Platt,Adam Johnson,Sergio Aguero,Dieter Hamann,Eden Dzeko,Roberto Mancini,Patrick Viera,Joe Hart,David Silva,Roberto Martinez,Roy Hodgson,Patrice Evra,Frank Lampard,Tom Cleverley,Darren Bent,Roberto Di Matteo,Frank De Boer,Eusebio,Javier Hernandez,Arsene Wenger,Alex Ferguson,Carlos Cuellar,Aaron Lennon,Fernando Torres,Tim Cahill,Gilberto Silva,Emmanuel Eboue,Alan Shearer,José Antonio Reyes,Fredrik Ljungberg,Thierry Henry,Clarence Seedorf,Cesc Fabregas,Bryan Robson,Franz Beckenbauer,Edwin VanDer Sar,Oliver Kahn,Arjen Robben,Terry Butcher,Alfredo Di Stefano,Claudio Pizarro,Glenn Hoddle,Sol Campbell,Gary Lineker,Les Ferdinand,Stefan Effenberg,Dennis Bergkamp,Pele,David Beckham,Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,Tony Adams,Nemanja Vidic,Manuel Neuer,Philip Lahm,Thomas Muller,Michael Ballack,Mario Gotze,Matt Humells,Shinji Kagawa,Michael Owen,Bastian Schwienstieger,Didi Deschamps,Franck Ribery,Wesley Sniedjer,Pavel Nedved.Paul Ince,Geoff Hurst[size=150]