Chase Headley failure (San Diego Padres)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bigautographhound

Chase Headley failure (San Diego Padres)

Post by Bigautographhound »

I guess the Padres do not like me, on June 24th sent a request to Padres 3rdbaseman Chase Headley and today July 6th I received my request back in the the mail with a RTS on it used the address in database I used the same address for my Hoffman that was returned with no sig and my Jerry Coleman success plus my Clayton Richards failure. I guess the Padres are taking their out on the fans. I'm not sending to the Padres anymore
dudeinohio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chase Headley failure

Post by dudeinohio »

wierd. i just got Headly back, but it had issues too. when the mailed it back to me, it kept going to an accountants office in san diego, even tho i live in ohio. luckily the secretary was nice and put it in a new envelope and mailed it to me. did you use this address- 100 Park Blvd San Diego, CA 92101
bigfoot215
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigfoot215 »

The Post office does not recognize the listed address in the database. Although the street address is correct, The post office does not deliver to the stadium. The Padres receive their mail @ a PO box that is listed on their website. PO Box 122000, San Diego CA 92112 This could also be the reason for your earlier Hoffman RTS. A lot depends on who at the post office is processing the day's mail. By regulation, they are not supposed to "reroute" the street addressed mail to the PO box once the forwarding order has expired. A good clerk will still throw the mail to box, but if a supervisor is watching they can't do it.
Bigautographhound

I did receive a reply from Hoffman he sent a letter stating that he is no longer signing due to mail volume and i received a reply from Jerry Coleman and Bud Black in April using the address some teams do not forward mail to players and some players refuse mail at certain times thats all it is
Bigautographhound

Since I'm such a fan of Chase Headley I'm going to resend my request using the address Bigfoot215 provided thanks for the reply
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chase Headley failure (San Diego Padres)

Post by admin »

Hi everyone :)

The official address for the San Diego Padres is:

San Diego Padres
PETCO Park
100 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 795-5000

http://mlb.mlb.com/team/index.jsp <<arrow$

Contacting a Padres player
Guests may e-mail (players at padres.com) specific players to give them feedback and support. There is no guarantee that emails will receive a response. Requests for autographs via email will not be possible. If a guest wishes to attempt to obtain an autograph, it is recommended that they mail a self addressed, postage-paid envelope or box with the request. For a more timely response, we recommend guests seek player autographs in person, whenever possible.

http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/help/index.jsp?c_id=sd <<arrow$

Fanmail 8)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Chase Headley
10730 Falling Star Rd
Fountain, CO 80817-3342
USA [us]

Fanmail 8)
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

bigfoot215 wrote:The Post office does not recognize the listed address in the database. Although the street address is correct, The post office does not deliver to the stadium. The Padres receive their mail @ a PO box that is listed on their website. PO Box 122000, San Diego CA 92112 This could also be the reason for your earlier Hoffman RTS. A lot depends on who at the post office is processing the day's mail. By regulation, they are not supposed to "reroute" the street addressed mail to the PO box once the forwarding order has expired. A good clerk will still throw the mail to box, but if a supervisor is watching they can't do it.
WRONG! I just got back a Heath Bell and a couple others a few days ago from the stadium address.
bigfoot215
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigfoot215 »

charger88 wrote:
bigfoot215 wrote:The Post office does not recognize the listed address in the database. Although the street address is correct, The post office does not deliver to the stadium. The Padres receive their mail @ a PO box that is listed on their website. PO Box 122000, San Diego CA 92112 This could also be the reason for your earlier Hoffman RTS. A lot depends on who at the post office is processing the day's mail. By regulation, they are not supposed to "reroute" the street addressed mail to the PO box once the forwarding order has expired. A good clerk will still throw the mail to box, but if a supervisor is watching they can't do it.
WRONG! I just got back a Heath Bell and a couple others a few days ago from the stadium address.
RIGHT! You may have received a reply from writing to the Stadium address, but it is NOT the correct mailing address. If you read the 2 last lines of my post, you would understand. You may have gotten lucky, but your odds are better when you use the right one!
ThePhantom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThePhantom »

Oh man, I sent one to Bud Black at the Stadium. I hope I get it back even as a RTS to try again